request (os) part 3 (last one)

Request by Nothereandneverwas

(It was the next day and you got ready for school, you decided to walk since you didn't want to see Jason at all)

"Where are you going?" He asks before seeing you head out.
You ignore him and carry on walking putting earphones in your ears hearing his voice slowly fading as you turn your volume up.
You got to school 20 minutes later and went to your first lessons until it was time for break. You felt so annoyed at Jason and decided to sit with the hellfire table, what could he possibly do??
---------at break------

"Y/n!" Eddie exclaims happily standing up.

"Hi Eddie." You smile and take a seat next to him.
The table starts talking about the next d&d campaign and asks if you could come and play with them again.

"Please y/n we need you you're really good at the game." Dustin begged while the whole table agreed and nodded.

"Plus you will help us win." Mike added.

"Okay fine." You gave in and everyone started cheering.

"Uhm y/n..?" Eddie spoke leaning towards you with a quiet voice.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you're going to like this." He looks over infront of him. Only for you too see Jason standing there with his arms crossed with a angry expression.

"You're coming with Me." Jason said angrily placing a firm grip on your arm and dragging you out of your chair.

"Hey don't touch her like that." Eddie stood up defending you as soon as he saw.

"Or what? What are you going to do? Get your fantasy characters on me??, exactly now butt out freak." He replied pulling you with him out the cafeteria towards the lockers gripping your arm even more.

"OW let me go you fucking prick."

"I told you y/n NOT TO BE WITH THEM." He let go.

"AT THIS POINT I COULDNT CARE LESS WHO IM WITH ANY MORE, I FEEL LIKE A TOY TO YOU , ALL YOU DO IS CARRY ME AROUND EVERYWHERE, EXPECT ME TO FOLLOW ALL YOUR DECISIONS, CONTROLL WHO IM FRIENDS WITH OR NOT!YOUR MAKING MY LIFE HELL."

"YOU SHOULD OF NEVER JOINED THIS SCHOOL AND I MEAN IT I WISH YOU LEFT WITH OUR PARENTS."

his last words hit you like a bullet, you started tearing up, his expression didn't change one bit just showed how careless he was.

"FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU." you shout pushing him away and running to an empty classroom. You began to crash down, you began to have shortness of breath,starting to shake, and becoming slightly dizzy, you cried your eyes out for a moment until The bell rang again knowing people were going to come in anytime soon. You stood up and wiped your tears grabbing your bag and rushing of to lesson, thank god Jason wasn't in this lesson.
You went over to the back and people were coming in and out of the class. Eddie noticed you and came over to sit with you.

"Hey you alright..?" He asks concerned pulling out a chair and sitting on it.

"Yeah, yeah." You say trying to push back your tears.

"Did he hurt you?" His words became faint.

"No it's fine eds don't worry about it." You manage to pull a little smile.

"If you need anyone to talk to I'm always here." He smiles and you do the same back.
-------------------------
10 minutes into the lesson:

Eddie noticed your leg began to shake , he noticed you weren't able to concentrate, your head was In your hands practically the whole time.
Suddenly You felt a cold hand placed on your thigh under the table stroking a little with his thumb. You look up at Eddie with red eyes and he has a sympathy look for you in his doe eyes. You grab his hand with yours interlocking your fingers together as he smiles at you.

"Your okay to spend lunch with us today too ?" He asked quietly breaking the silence.

"Yeah fuck it what's he going to do." You reply.

The whole of lunch time Jason kept staring at you guys from a distance. Eddie kept making you laugh until your stomach began hurting this only agitated Jason way more. After a while it became the end of the day and you were leaving the school gates with Eddie.

"Want a ride home?" He asks you.

"Could I stay at yours for a bit?" You ask back looking up at him.

"Yea of course." He smiles leading you to his van.

"Music?" He smirks at you when you both sat down and you agreed.

(The rest of the evening you spent at Eddie's watching a movie he rented, Jason kept calling you but you ignored his calls, you made your way back home at 7 with Eddie driving you back home as he insisted.)

"Thanks eds."

"No problem, good luck with him." His final words slipped out of his mouth with a smile.

(These past few days you avoided your older brother, and only hung out with Eddie you kept getting closer and closer until one day he asked you to be his girlfriend. (I'm not going to include the part where he asks you to date because I don't want this oneshot to be really long sorry!!) You kept it a secret from everyone apart from the hellfire table but then Jason somehow found out.)

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Jason shouted at his friend full of anger.

"YES I SAW THEM MAKING OUT IN THE CLASS AT THE END."

"I'm going to kill this freak." He says with gritted teeth and stands up walking quickly towards the corridors.

"HEY FREAK." Jason yelled out finding Eddie.

"What the fuck do you need." He replies annoyed rolling his eyes closing his locker.

"You really think she would love a freak like you?!" He came up more closer to him giving him plain death stares.
"I mean what do you guys even have in common?!?"

"For your information we do drugs together, we go crazy together, we fuck up clubs together, and if anyone dares to even lay a finger on her waist won't hesitate to kill them."

"So you turned her into a freak just like you munson???" He replies more angrier.

"That's it-." Eddie takes no time and throws a punch in Jason's face.

"She's mine and mine only, if you have a problem then PLEASE stay out forever."

"SHE DOESN'T LOVE YOU ,YOU MANIPULATED HER!" Jason yelled full of blood in his mouth.

"Really? Then what did last night explain I wonder hm?" He said raising an eyebrow and turned around walking away leaving Jason speechless and pissed knowing he can't do anything anymore he tried so hard from trying to stop seeing eachother but it just didn't work.

(Uhm Idk if you could tell but I kinda got abit tired writing this towards the end sorry!! I'm on a 2 day car ride for vacation too lmao.)