Telling the truth. (os)

requested by : @eddieishotashell
-----------------------------------------------------
Your gay/bi struggling to come out to your best friend Eddie and decide to confess to him when you are smoking together in his van after a d&d campaign not knowing Eddie likes you back.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Both of our backs touching the cold wall of his van, smoke twirling around in the air and that one single thought was stuck In my head. My sexuality, not even that i know if I'm gay or bi but the worst thing is , is hiding it. I want to come out so badly but something is just stopping me from doing it. Maybe people will look at me differently or act different to me just because I'm gay???

"You look deep in your thoughts everything okay?" Eddie spoke to break the silence. I zoned out completely that I didn't even hear him say anything.

"Y/n??....hello??" He says waving his hand infront of my face as I begin to choke on the smoke that was left in my throat when I realise.

"Yeah, yeah sorry." I say as I look over to him.

"What's been troubling you recently? You haven't been yourself lately." He asks me.

"It's nothing Eddie don't worry." I reply quickly looking away because tears were coming up In my eyes.

"There is something I should worry about I know there is." He says noticing you were about to cry.

I stay silent , slowly beginning to shake he puts his arm over me and pulls me close to him laying his head on mine.

"Y/n please tell me what's wrong.." he looks up at you putting his finger under your chin lifting your face up."I'm worried about you." He says quietly.

"I don't want to say it." I quickly say as I begin to sob and drop my head on his shoulder.

"I wont judge y/n and you know that." He replies stroking my hair.

"Well what if you look at me differently???" I reply back mumbling Into his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" He asks confused. There was another moment of silence but this time we looked up into eachothers eyes I found comfort in them I knew Eddie like no one else did, he wouldn't judge but there was something stopping me.

Fuck it.

I take a deep breath and sit up .
"It's my sexuality." I quickly spill already regretting it as my face dropped to the floor. His face was shocked but not disappointed.
He wanted to say something but I cut him off.

"I don't know if I'm gay or bi and I was thinking this a couple of months ago and it still troubles me, im scared people will look at me differently if i come out or they will start distancing themselves from me , I even found it hard to tell you because something inside of me was saying that you will judge but I know you won't and I just didn't-" his lips stopped your rambling , you hesitated for a second but slowly relaxed into the kiss his hands cupped your cheeks and he broke the kiss putting your forehead against his.

"I would never judge you,and I guess this kiss explains my sexuality too..."
He said softly stroking your face with his thumb. You didn't know what to say you stayed silent but smiling allot like an idiot feeling a blush form on your cheeks.

"Are you sure your not saying this because your high?" I ask laughing a little.

"I'm sure 100%." He replies smiling and pulling me into another kiss.

(He looks kinda high in this photo too 😭😭 anyways I hope you liked it and sorry it's short I didn't really want to drag it if you know what I mean)