chapter 1 - new place

{Maki's pov}

Maki Harukawa, the ultimate assassin, if I present myself as that when I enter hopes peak, I won't be able to get in...

The only way is to lie... I guess... the ultimate child care giver?

I guess it will do. I don't really care anyway...

(At hopes peak high)

Wow... this place is big... I'll probably get lost...

I found a group of boys one who's really tall, one who's really small, and one who is kinda just average.

"Hi! I'm Kaito Momota! I'm the ultimate astronaut!" The taller boy grinned,

"I'm Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective" the average height boy said with a friendly smile.

And then the tiny little dude, "I'm Kokichi Oma! The ultimate supreme leader! Neeheehee!"

*gosh this little grape is so annoying his laugh is so cheesy like wtf* I thought to myself.

At lunch, I sat on my own, my whole class already annoyed me, I saw another kid sat on his own.

He turned to me, and walked over. "Uh... hi?" "..." "I'm Ryoma Hoshi... Nice to meet you."

He held out a hand, and I shook it reluctantly, "I'm Maki Harukawa..."

One of the boys in my class, was playing in the grass or something, he was collecting bugs.

"Umm... what are you doing?" I asked, in a disgusted. "U-um... G-Gonta is helping the bugs! Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara!"

"Hey! Loser! Stop playing 'MaKe A dAiSy ChAiN' or whatever, and be my table!"

A blonde girl stood above him, sticking our her tongue at Gonta.

Ryoma stood up, and walked over to her, it wasn't intimidating at all, hes not even 4 foot...

"YO what are you doing shorty!? Do you wanna be my chair or something!? I bet you would love to have my ass in your-"

"I wouldn't, actually. I was just going to say, there are tables over there, which have benches, I think they would be way more comfy than that dude."

Ryoma and the girl started arguing, and I whispered to Gonta "put spiders in her hair"

Gonta picked up a handful of the bugs he had collected, and dropped them onto the girls head.

"You'll pay for this! Loser! How dare you assault the girl genius Miu Iruma!!!" She shrieked.