chapter 12

{Makis pov}

I finished helping Shuichi set up the room, he called Kaito in to help put away all the clothes so Shuichi could make some food.

"Maki roll! Did you do this on your own? It's amazing!" "Uh- Shuichi helped... but thanks..." After we finished putting away all the clothes, Kaito pulled me out into the garden.

"Kaito! Stop it, you idiot!" "Space boy!" Sabo jumped onto his back, causing Kaito to fall.

Kaito fell forwards, and Sabo fell off his back, just behind Kaito. Before I knew it, Kaito was ontop of me. Sabo started laughing and shouted "space boy and maki roll are gonna kiss!"

Shuichi ran out, to see what happened. Me and Kaito's faces were a cm apart. I pushed Kaito off of me, and got up, holding out my hand to help him get up.

Kaito smiled, with a red face. "Heh... thanks Maki roll!" "It's fine..." I muttered. Shuichi smiled "guys... foods ready." Sabo sprinted back into the house, along with Kaito.

I watched Nami, who was sat next to a tree, with a bowl of tangerines. She smiled, and walked over to me. "Hi Maki roll! Let's go see what mr emo hat boy made!"

She held my hand, and walked inside. Shuichi had made sushi, makis, nigiris, sashimis, any type you could think of.

Kaito picked up a Maki roll, grinning. "Maki roll! It's you!" Blushing, he held it out for me to take the sushi, but Sabo took it before I had the chance to.

"Space boy! why have you got all the Makis?" Said Nami, who was eating sashimi. Kaito was struggling with his chopsticks, and managed to get a grip on a maki roll.

"Maki roll! Open up!" "Wha-" Kaito pushed it into my mouth, giggling cutley. "Space boy loves Maki roll! Nami! Help me get them married" Sabo shouted to Nami, who replied with "ewww! Shut up Sabo!"

I ate some rice balls, with Kaito, and held his hand under the table. Suddenly, a rather large spider appeared on the table, right next to Kaito.

Nami and Kaito let out extremely loud screams, Shuichi got up, and moved away from it, while Sabo picked it up, and said "what's that mister spider? You want to eat Nami's tangerines? OK! I'll take you to them!"

Nami let out another shriek, and hit him on the head, causing him to drop the spider, which crawled onto Kaito.

"Maki roll!!! Get it off!" Kaito started crying. I picked up the spider, and put it outside. "There. It's gone." "Maki roll! You saved me!"

Kaito hugged me tightly, I could feel my face heating up. "Uh... i-its just a spider... you coward!"