chapter 11 -

{Shuichis pov}

So, I've agreed to look after kids from Maki's orphanage... I don't really know how to look after kids.

"Ummm.... Mr emo hat boy?" "Wha-" it was one of the kids, Sabo. "Can I have some food? I'm hungryyy" "yeah, of course!" "And mee!" Nami pulled me over to her.

"Bro... you're to emo for kids, even he thinks so!" Kaito grinned at me, while Maki watched. "Hey, Maki, do you have tips for looking after kids?" I asked. "I don't remember much of how to look after them, I'm sorry..."

She lifted her arm above her face, as if she was blocking it from something. "Uuh... Maki are you ok?" "I-im fine..." She lowered her arm, and pulled Kaito by his coat, before walking away.

Suddenly, I heard a voice from behind me. "SHUICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" "Kaede!?" Unsurprisingly, it was Kaede. She knew where I was because she looked on Snapchat, she forced me to get it.

She jumped on to my back, smiling. And Kokichi sent evil glances at her. "Shumai is mine Kaede!" "What? Awww how cute! But I'd totally be better for Shuichi!"

Kaede and Kokichi started arguing. And Sabo said "Emo hat boy has a boyfriend and a girlfriend! Nami he gets bitches! Oww! Nami!" She bonked him on the head. "That's dumb Sabo!"

I grabbed the 2 kids' arms, and ran back home. *shoot- I don't have anything for them-* they ran around my house exploring, and Sabo jumped into my mini pool.

"Uh... kids? I'm gonna go and get you some things ok?" I called out to them. I bought some basic stuff, just 2 beds, desks, bookshelves, other furniture, and more clothes for them.

Luckily, I had a guest room that was empty, and a slightly smaller room next to the garden. Sabo picked the room by the garden, so he could easily get outside. Nami picked the guest room, cause its bigger.

There was a knock at the door, I opened it and saw Maki, carrying Kaito, on her back. "Yo! We were just seeing if you needed help setting up the kids' bedrooms!" Kaito smiled.

"Oh, I'm fine, thank you. But Kaito could you maybe entertain them or something, so I can surprise them when they see their rooms?" "Sure bro!" Kaito ran out into the garden to play with the kids, while Maki helped me with setting up the bedrooms.