chapter 1

I kick and scream in my dream. Wanting to wake up. I know it's a dream but sometimes it all seems to real.
I'm running and I know someone is following me, I turn to see nothing. Everything seems to be in flames and I'm screaming. Yelling, calling out to someone. Anyone.
I always end up falling into a deep black hole.
Then i wake up.
I open my eyes to only see darkness. I race for the light switch. Hitting the wall a couple of times.
My hand reaches for the switch and the lights turn on. I look down myself to see that im covered in sweat. I'm use to this. I turn to face the clock.
2:45 am.
I jump back on my bed just laying there staring at the ceiling.
My eyes drift. My eyes wanna close, but i fight to keep them open.
Must stay awake i tell myself.
Then the lights flicker. Eventually turning off, a green bright light erupts from the window lighting the whole room. A loud sound ,starting ringing, I cover my ears, screaming.
I rush towards the window. Open the curtains and i see nothing. What the fuck did I just witness. I stare out the window to see no light no crash. Nothing. As if i just imagine the whole thing. I go to my parents room to find them fast asleep. I walk around the house, telling myself 'great now im crazy' I put on shoes and go outside to get some fresh air, maybe after that I'll be better. I stand by the porch then i start to hear something playing in the brushes.