chapter 18

I woke up again having the same nightmare. I grab my phone, to find out I had a miss call from Titus. I quickly dial his number. It took three rings before he answer. His voice seem crack. "What is it?" I ask.
"Something is wrong. My throat hurts. I've never felt this way before." I can't take Titus to the doctor, or can I?
"Go to the doctor." i said
"You mean like a witch doctor." Titus ask.
"No. Here on earth a doctor means someone who checks what's wrong with you. If he deosnt know I'll take you to the vet." I said joking.
Titus lets me drive his car to the doctor's office.
We filled forms before seeing the doctor. The nurse yells "Titus" from across the room. I was gonna sit and wait for Titus in the waiting room. But he grabs my hand and whisper, "please come." I don't think Titus ever been to a doctor before. The nurse takes us to a small room where she asks Titus to remove his shoes. And step on the scale shock she tells Titus to get off and she trys to fix the scale, thinking there's something wrong. Titus turns to face me with a, 'what's wrong' face. The nurse returns with a different scale and checks Titus weight again. Again she thinks the scale is broken. "I'm sorry sir. But the scale keeps saying the wrong weight obviously you dont weigh 400 pounds but I'll estimate your weight." she said.
What the freak. 400? What this dude wears a smaller pants size then me. Imagine how much I'll weigh. A shit load. I'm so lost. So confused.
The nurse then takes us a even smaller room where Titus sits on the bed like a little kid. I sit on the chair. "I'm kinda nervous. Maybe coming here was a bad idea." he said. His eyes, black. Never saw that color before. Look kinda scary.
"No. We are already here might as well wait to see what the doctor says." I said.
About 20 minutes later the doctor comes in. He was lean tall dude. With grey hairs forming from the side of his head. He apologized for the broken scale and checks for Titus breathing. Titus told him his problem and basically what the doctor told us was that Titus wasn't drinking enough water.