chapter 22

I'm starting to get worry I still havent heard from Titus its been three days already. Is he really that mad at me. Well maybe its for the best. I texted and called him. Maybe tomorrow I'll stop by his apartment and force him to talk to me.
Ch 22 part 2
~From Titus' point of view.~ After I left Jackie's house I felt so humiliated all she did was teased me. I feel so used. I drove back to my apartment and just sat there on my couch. Maybe my junk was small and she didnt like it. Maybe it was weird and nasty looking. Maybe she's scared. I should call her. I reach for my phone when I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got up and press my ear towards the door trying to hear who it was. "Who is it?" i yelled.
"Im here to fix the broken window ." the vocie from the other side said. I open the door to i see two dudes wearing nothing but black and one of them punches me in the face causing me to fall on the floor. Heat race all through my body. I can feel my eyes turning red. I clutch my fist. One of them jumps on me and raises his hand and attempting to hit me again. I Remember reading online once that humans well the male ones anyways are very sensitive in the you know what area.
I hit him in the balls. As he falls to the ground wining in pain. The other jumps into action. I jump onto my feet and started punching the other until i noticed that i was on top of him. My heart was pounding like it never did before is this what humans called adrenaline rush. I took off running. I went to the bank and took out all the money I had and put it in bags.
When I first arrive here I found this gang willing to give me money for exchange I was supposed to kill some man but I couldn't. later end up taking the money and running. I knew I had to give back all the money. I went to the leader of the gang house that i took money from i was planning on returning the money. I parked by the gate of his house and left the money there. With a note telling him. "Here is your money all of it and more. Now leave me alone."
When his men finally saw me i took off as quickly as possible. I decided I should go into hiding for a day or two. So that means I couldn't see or talk to Jackie. Kinda of still hurt about how things ended between us. Wish I could make it up to her. On the third day I went back to my apartment for some clothes on my way out I saw Jackie. Shock I just stood there. She look so beautiful standing there. Surely she dont deserve me. She calmly walked towards me. "I could explain." I said. But before I could speak she raises her hand as to stop me from talking. She looks down at her feet then looks straight at me. Her mouth opens.
"I have something to say." she said, " I'm sorry about that experience. We just rush into things. And i realize I'm not ready. I wanna wait and if you can't accept that then maybe you should just go abduct another girl." she said.
"I should have called. Im sorry." I said looking down not wanting the beautiful creature looking at me.
We stood facing each other my eyes looking at hers. I lean in and whisper in her ear. "May.I?" i ask. With one hand on her cheek and the hand on the back of her. "You may" she said laughing. And I slowly lean in slowly our lips touch. I wanted this moment, this feeling to last forever.