chapter 8

He turns to face me.
I see a glimpse of his face.
His eyes.
"I see things you can't." he shouts out of nowhere.
"Like........" i said.
"Like...." he repeated, "like how you try to keep everyone positive, yet you are so negative about yourself."
He started walking back and forth. "I kinda have to confess something."
I stood there looking confuse. "What is it?" I ask.
"Well. A couple of days of ago my people became worry. We thought our planet was ending and we were out of ideas. So they started sending a group of us to different planets to see where we were best suited for. I somehow hit a rock and got separated from the rest. And landed a couple of miles from your house. It's a good thing no one notice. I stay there for a day. Then began to walk around. And somehow ended up near your house. I watch you from the bushes feeding your pets and playing with tiny humans outside. And I decide to plan to get your attention." "so you made that bright green light?" I ask.
"Yea." he stated.
"How?"
"Its nothing really. But I don't want to talk about it. It's kinda like a secret." he said.
"So, Why me ?" i asked.
"You seem so nice. And i was so scared of this new planet."
Silent broke.
"I want to study you. I want you to help my people. Please." he pleaded.
"How would studying me help anything?" I question.
My mind goes blank I stare at his face, he looks human. He's a little taller and tan skin and helllo....... What the....... I stare at his bare chest and he has no nipples.
"Eyes up here sweet heart." he said making me blush.
I couldn't help but just keep looking and his face. His eyes change color. I remember earlier they were bright blue now his eyes were like a lime green.
Wow! So beautiful.