chapter 13

"Hey sunshine get in." he said.
After rolling my eyes I get in and fasten my seatbelt. We ended up at the movie theater. And randomly pick a movie. We got popcorn and drinks. The movie itself was alright. Basically the girl falls in love with the boy of her dreams and he magically falls madly in love with the girl and they both lived happily ever after. The end. So predictable. Why?
"Jackie, Why do humans kiss with their mouths?" Titus ask.
Oh no last time he ask me a question like that we ended up holding hands the whole day, not that I didn't like it but sometimes I need both my hands. Maybe if I dont reply he'll just forget about it. "Imma go to the restroom." I stated.
I rush towards the stalls and just starts thinking. I don't even know how to kiss. Maybe Titus set me up. That tricky b...... Darn it, what if I just ditch him.
Yeah ok. I walk out of the stall, and started looking for a escape exit. Ok there was only two Windows, the first one was way too high so I went to the second window. I try to open it but it was lock or something. I did this for awhile trying to open the freaking window. When I finally got it to open half way. Guess who walks in. Yes Titus.
"Jackie, what are you doing?" he said.
"Oh you know just trying to get some fresh air." I said, "why are you in the girl's restroom?"
"Jackie, I was worried you've had been in here for a awhile so I just wanted to check up on you." Titus said, "Was it the question I ask you earlier?", Titus ask.
I looked away. "No, yes........I don't know, it's just I've never kiss someone before. I don't know how. I mean look at me. I'm a mess. I know why boys don't like me, let alone kiss me. It's becasue I'm ugly." I preach.
Tears had began to fall down my cheeks. I hate crying in front of people. I try to hold them back but I couldn't. His eyes were yellow.