chapter 15

"Can we head back to your place?" i ask.
Titus flashes me grin. And then nodding. We ended at a apartment building. It was huge and had a big window with a beautiful view of the town. Everything seem so new and expensive. "It isn't much." he said.
"Where did you get money?" I blurted out.
He blush, "I sorta, may had gotten money from a gang that sells fake money. And they said I can pay them back in a year or two but that's perfect I wont be here. I'll be off the face of the earth literary." he said. Wait what? The face of the earth. "Are you planning on leaving? Are you gonna come back?" I ask. Who would've knew that this was coming. Now he's leaving. Like wait what. When was he planning on telling me all of this. I'm a little shock. I stood in front of the window. Trying to get a better view.
"I was gonna tell you. But it's not like I'm leaving today or tomorrow. I have to go back to my planet and do a report. And then I'll be back." he said. His eyes turning purple.
"Your right. I dont even know why I was mad." I said. "Just be careful."
"Hey." Titus said, as he started walking towards me. A bullet came flying in shattering the window till thousands of little pieces of glass. "Get down." Titus yelled. I drop down and hide behind a little book shelf. More bullets came flying in and I heard Titus yelled, "are you ok ?" i was so scared so lost. "Yes" i reply, but I couldn't hear him anymore. Eventually the bullets stop. I jump up looking for Titus, my heart was pounding and I felt sick from my stomach.