chapter 19

We go to the store and buy a 6 pack of water bottles. And a gallon of orange juice. He gulps everything down in the car. I sat there and watch him drink each bottle one by one and then reaching for the gallon.
"You know that doctor was right I do feel alot better." he said wiping his mouth.
"Damn all those bottles and Oj. Your gonna end up peeing in your pants." I said.
He leans towards me and plants one right on my check. Then turning my head "May,I" he said. I turn to answer, saw that his eyes were green again. I finally know what green means. It means love. I flash him a smile. "Yes, you may." I reply. He comes closer trying to get comfortable. Our lips were as one. My mouth opens and his tongue slides in. I freak out a little and try to back away but he just comes closer. His tongue dance with my tongue. Slowly his tongue leaves my mouth and moans began to pop out of our mouths. He tried to back away but I pulled him closer. My hand slides up his shirt touching his skin. What am I doing. I've never done this before. I shut off my thoughts and just went with the flow of my body. My hand feels his smooth soft skin. With my other hand playing with hair. He has both hands on my sides. My hand inside his shirt slowly glides down towards his pants grabing for the zipper. "Jackie. Wait." he says as he pushes me away.
I snap out of my daze. What was I doing. Whats gone over me? "I'm sorry. I gotta go." i said as i race out of the car. "Jackie, wait I only want to do this if your ready." he said stopping me from leaving. He's right I'm not ready, or am I?
"I think I'm ready." i said feeling embarrassed.
"May.I" he said coming closer.
"Wait come to my house and sneak in through the window at 10 tonight." i said getting off the car. I flash him a smile and kiss him on the check.