chapter 11

We pay for our tickets. And enter.
"Look, how bout that one." he points.
"Ok" I said.
As we get in the seat and some dude buckles us in.
I take deep breaths. My heart starts pounding.
I'm starting to miss school. The ride starts spinning and spinning I can hear people screaming. And I turn to see Titus with his hands up and a smile on his face and eyes . I wanna throw up.
The ride finally ends. I rush out. My head still feeling like its spinning. Looking for a bucket of some sort. I began to gag.
Suddenly I feel a big hand on my back rubbing in circular motions. Leaving goosebumps on my body.
"Are you ok? It's only just the tea cups.", he says.
"Yea, its just that I hate rides." I explain.
After a while I realize, that I wasn't going to throw up. I turn to face Titus. His eyes change again this time to yellow. I wanna know why his eyes change colors for. Why? We spent the whole day playing games. Thats until I  got hungry.
I'm not gonna lie, I wanted to see what this alien gonna eat. That's if he eats. I order a burger and a soda. I turn to face Titus to see what he was gonna order.
"I want just a pizza please." he stated.
I waited till we were by ourselves to ask him questions.
"Why pizza?" I blurted out.
I saw him blush a little.
He takes moment  and chews before answering, "its one of the only  foods here that doesn't me sick, plus it's so delicious."
Well couldn't agure with that, pizza is delicious.
Darn it why didn't I order pizza. Oh well, I continue to finish my food.
"Why do humans hold hands?" he blurted out.
I grab a nakpin to wipe my face. "Oh yeah we do that to show love for each other in public." I explained.
Titus eyes turn to lime green again, he looks at his hands. And then turns to stare at my hands.
"May,I?" he ask.
"May, you what?" I wonder.
"Hold your hand." he said.
I thought about it. I've never touch a boys hand before, let alone a aliens.
In a flash of a second he grabs my hand. I quickly blush. He's hand was soft, and warm. His fingers slide through mine's. I bet mine hands were rough and sweaty but he hasn't complain. We started walking around the place with our hands still locked.
I kept looking down still blushing. When I realize it was dark. I knew my mom was gonna flip. Shit. Fuck shit. I took out my phone and I had seven miss calls, from my mom. I dial her number as fast as I could.
"Hello, mom?"
"Jackie I had been worried sick, why haven't you call me?" she scream.
"Mom, my phone die and barley got hold of a charger but dont worry I'm coming home." I cried. I knew lying was bad but I didnt wanna get hit or yelled at.
"Well. You better bring your ass home."
"Ok. I will. bye."
"Bye."
I let her hang up first.
Titus puts a hand on my back. I love the way his hand feels against my back.
"Do you want me to take you home?"
"Yes, please "
He grips my hand again. This making my whole body warm.