Chapter 7

Caron's Pov

I woke up to the water running in the bathroom . I knocked on the room divider and no answer so I just opened it . Trey was sleeping on the bed while I guess Chanel was bathing the kids. I shook Trey to wake up . no Answer .

" Trey get up ." I said shaking him harder . Still no answer . I pulled him ot of bed and he shot up . He looked and me and sighed .

" My kids kept me up all damn night ." He said getting up from the floor . I laughed .

" Well we got to handle stuff today and yu know they gonna catch a hard attack and catch attitudes." I said sighing . We thought it over for a while .

" It would come out as it is. Is they get mad just bring them something later . I do it to Chanel all the time." Trey said shrugging it off. He may not care but I care . I went back into my room and Monet just woke up .

" Morning baby ." I said kissing her forehead . She laughed .

" I know I have morning breath but yu gonna kiss me ." She said laughing and pulling my face . I groaned and kissed her .

" What's the moves for today ?" She said smiling . I sighed .

" ... Me and Trey gotta handle something today .. But we'll leave money and be back later on tonight ." I said . I looked at her and she looked really sad and mad at the same time . She got up and flung the covers over . I sighed .

Chanel's pov
I finished washing the twins and pulled them out with a towel .

" TREYYYY !" I called out drying them off . He came in chewing something .

" What ?" She asked . I looked at him over my shoulder and rolled my eyes .

" Not gonna help me ?" I said stopping and looking at him . He sighed and came in . I looked at him . He had some attitude so I just pushed him out .

" Just leave Trey . I don't need your help ." I said lifting both of them up . I walked out the bathroom with him following . I laid them down and grabbed the lotion .

" Me and Caron got business to handle so we won't be with yall today . I stopped and looked at him . I chuckled and shook my head getting back to what I was doing . I went to the drawers and pulled out two pairs of ripped denim jeans with a short sleeved MK shirt . I put it on the girls and put their Michael Kors sandals . I put Malayia hair into a big puff ball and put Salayias into two puff balls . I added bows and let them watch tv . I felt Trey pull me into his chest and I kept pushing him away . He suddenly pulled me into a kiss then didn't let go . I kissed him back . I don't know when the last time ima see him Bc of this bs he going around doing . Caron came out dressed . I ignored them and went to the kitchen .

" Trey where are yu going ?" I asked .

" Uhh ... Handle something ." He said coming behind me .

" Why are yu always leaving me with these kids ? They're yours too . I'm always responsible for wa-" I was cut off my Trey slamming his tongue in my mouth .

" I'll watch them tomorrow baby . I left money on the bed for yu and Monet ." He said walking away . I went to the room and they were getting ready to go . I sighed and poured on the bed . Trey looked over and smiled . He mouthed ' I'll be back ' . I nodded towards the kids . He walked over to them and lifted them up .

" Bye Thug 1 and Thug 2." He said laughing and kissing their faces . They giggled and I watched . My heart almost melted . He put them next to me and pecked my lips .

" Bye baby . See yu later on ." He said walkin out . I saw Caron kiss Monet and she looked like she was about to cry . He walked out with Trey and I can tell he didn't want to leave her . Neither did she but yu gotta do what yu gotta do . She sat on the bed and held Malayia .

" What's some good girl names ?" She said when I heard the door shut . I gasped and shot up . She held her mouth .

" MONET !!" I said laughing .

" I didn't mean for that to come out .. But I'm pregnant Nell !!" She said smiling hard . I laughed and smiled .

" Wait until YA brother find ouuuutttt !" I said laughing at her face .

" Damn .. I forgot about that .." She groaned and whined .

" What yu wanna do today ?" I asked after I was done laughing .

" Wanna go site seeing and probably see the Palace of Versailles !!" She said . My eyes lit up .

" YESS !!" I yelled . She ran to her room to get dressed and I went to my closet . I pulled out a navy blue jumpsuit and my sandals. I lotion my feet and skin then slipped on the jumpsuit . I lightly curled the bottom of my hair then put it in a neat ponytail . I added some jewelry and slipped my sandals on . I put just a little make up on and filled the diaper bag up . It was now 11:00 and I was ready . Monet walked in my room with a romper on and gladiator Sandals .

" Should I bring the stroller ?" I asked .

" Uhh .. Yeah just in case ." She said . I grabbed a stroller and she grabbed the other one then we placed them in . I pushed Malayia and she pushed Salayia to the elevator . We took selfies in the mirror inside the elevator . We called a cab and waited for it .

" MOMMY !! Eat eat ." I heard a kid say . I went in the baby bag and got the oatmeal I made out . I fed it to them and the cab pulled up . We loaded the cab and held the kids in our laps . I think Monet is a little more helpful with the kids than her brother .

We eventually reached Versailles and it was beautiful . We started the tour and it was really cool . We visited the Hall of mirrors and took pictures with the kids . We visited the Battles Gallery and saw sculptures and painting and etc .

After a 2-3 hour tour we left I decided to text Trey to check up on him .
Me - Babe
He didn't respond for a while so I just put my phone away and walked out . We walked out to the garden and we had lunch out there . I let the twins out and we watched as they ran around laughing . They played with flowers and a lot . Monet took pictures on her camera . I got some Mac && Cheese for me and the kids and Monet got soup . We waited for the food and watched the kids play . I love my babies .