Chapter 12

Treys pov
My alarm rung for 6:30 and I got out the bed at 6:35 . I walked to the bathroom and washed my face . Then I brushed my teeth . I put on Noxzema and walked to the kids bed . It was raining lightly outside so I took out a long sleeve shirt with words on it and some dark blue jeans . I took one of the kids and gently took off her pajamas . She moved around a little but she stayed sleep the whole time . I did the same to the other . I put them back in bed and let them sleep . I woke Caron up .

" Caron get up ." I said nudging his side he woke up and gently moved from under Monet . I washed my face off and Caron walked in after me shouting the door . I'll wake everyone up in like 5 minutes . I ironed my clothes and put it on . It was a dark blue short sleeved shirt with a floral pocket . I put on some jeans and some socks . I looked in the mirror . I need a hair cut . Like a shape up . I get one every week or every other week . I shook Chanel to wake up . Waking her up is hell . I shook without stoping for about 2 minutes and she didn't even make a sound . I grabbed her arms and stood her up then let her go . She shot straight to the floor and woke up . She looked at me with them tired eyes . Looking just like my daughters . She mugged me and climbed back in bed .

" Chanel come on stop playing ." I said shaking her . She kicked me off .

" I'm up . Leave me alone ." She groaned loudly . I got my kids up and took them to the bathroom . They peed and I helped them brush their teeth . We washed their face and Chanel was ironing when he got out . She had a tank top on and her boy shorts . OOOO my baby looked good . As I passed her I smacked her ass and she screamed .

" Stop fucking with me Trey im not inna mood ." She said with an attitude . I laughed . This girl is a complete night person . Nocturnal ass .

" Ponge Bob !" Salayia whined pointing to the tv . I put it on demand and Chanel got in the shower . Damn . I forgot she had to do that . She better hurry up Bc im not missing my flight . Monet was up and getting dressed . She showered when Caron got out the bathroom earlier . She had on some Acid washed jeans , Orange blouse , and some brown flats . Girls just always think brown goes with everything . Caron was dressed .

" Start the car and get breakfast real quick ?" I asked as he slipped his shoes on .

" Okay ." He said grabbing the keys and leaving . I looked at Monet and she was staring at me . I bucked at her and she laughed .

" Boy sit YA scary ass down . And stop treating my man like a damn maid ." She said laughing at first then getting serious . I chuckled and walked away . I don't even treat him like a maid . Maids get paid . I don't pay him .

" TREYY !" I heard from the bathroom . I sighed and walked to the bathroom . I opened the door and fog escaped the bathroom .

" Damn girls it's a fucking sauna in here . What do yu want ?" I said finally seeing her from the fog . She rolled her eyes .

" Hook my bra ." She said turning around . I hooked it and walked out .

" TREYY !" She said before I walked out . I groaned . I turned around and she smiled . She pulled me in and kissed me .

" I love yuuuuh ." She said smiling . I laughed .

" I love yu too . Now hurry up . We got .. 30 minutes to make it there !" I said rushing out . I took the bags to the elevator and sent them down . I took the rest and put it in front of the elevator . I put Thug 1&2 green coat on and sent the, to the bathroom so their mother can do their hair . I slipped on my Aunt pearl Kd7s on and put my hoodie on . They came out with messy buns in their head and glasses on . I slipped their brown combat boots on path em . That's what Chanel yelled to me over and over . Monet walked out the hotel and i np banged on the bathroom door . Chanel swung it open and scoffed . She pushed past me with her purse and made her way out the door . I smelled poop .

" Shit .. CHANEL !!" I yelled out . She came back in the room .

" What ?" She asked . She quickly scrunched her nose up and ran out the hotel room . Daaaammmit . I checked which one it was and to my luck is was Malayia . I sighed and grabbed my materials .

After changing her I washed my hands and made sure the hotel was empty of our stuff and it was . I threw them over my shoulder and ran down the steps instead of the elevator . Quicker . After finally reaching the bathroom I threw my room key and quickly buckled them up in the car . They gave them their food and I sped off past traffic . We reached the airport and our flight leaves in 20 minutes . I groaned and shoved everyone past everything . I didn't understand a word they were saying but I nodded at everything and shoved past hella people with my kids in my arms . If the rest of them get left it's not gonna be my fault . I jogged to the boarding area and it was a line showing they didn't board yet . I stopped and caught my breath .

After waiting in line we boarded the plane and I sat on the inside of Chanel . After a while I was sitting comfortable in my chair . The flight was comfortable . Chanel stayed on her phone . I glanced over to it and she locked it . I looked at her and she smiled . She leant in to kiss me and I backed up and leaned against the window . She got back on her phone and I snatched it . I went through it and she was making these stupid noises like scoffing and rolling her eyes and sucking her teeth .

" Can yu shut . Up ?" I asked looking at her from the phone . She looked me dead in my face and sucked her teeth slowly . I finished looking through it and nothing was really bad so she needs to stop acting dumb before I break it . I locked it and put it in my pocket . She reached over for it and I moved her arm . She rolled her eyes and laid back . I bounced Malayia on my leg while she watched tv . Salayia was sleep already so Chanel held her as she laid on her chest . I kissed her head and bounced Malayia until she was sleep on my chest also . I strapped her in my seat belt also and dozed off .