Chapter 5

6:00 am

Monet's POV

I got woken up by my alarm and went to take a quick shower . I got out and Caron was out of the other shower getting dressed . He had a white shirt with short sleeves , red skinny jeans , his fire reds again , a gold chain , and a SnapBack . I lotion and put on a gray short sleeves shirt that said 17 in black on it , a pearly purple skirt , my floral blazer , black pumps , my gold neckplate that read ' Monet ' in black letters , and some gold hoops . I brushed my teeth and put on my nicki manaj perfume . Caron put on some cologne . I grabbed my duffle bag and suitcase and Caron took the rest to the door . We ate cereal then made sure we had everything . Caron grabbed his wallet and I grabbed my purse that crosses your chest and goes down to your hips . We heard a beep then we took our bags to the cab . It was a van cab so I think we getting my brother and his children . Caron sat in the front and I sat in the second row .

Chanel's POV

My alarm set off at 6:00 and I woke up still laying on Trey . I woke him up and we got ready . I got the twins dressed first . I put on some orange black and white Aztec print leggings , black t shirt , a acid washed vest , and some orange converses on the twins . I have them some pink shades to throw on . They was looking cute . I put on their shirt . I moisturized their hair and put their hair into a messy bun . But I secured it tightly so it wouldn't come out . I took them downstairs to eat . I made Malayia blue berry oatmeal and Salayia strawberry oatmeal . I gave it to them and gave them a banana then put the tv on for them to watch . I headed upstairs to get dressed . I put on a denim shirt , pink polo jeans , a thin gold chain , gold hoops , a gray sweater tied on my waist , my pink blue and white bracelets , and my cotton candies . Trey came out wearing a white shirt , black skinny jeans , his Concords , and his Versace shades . I went in the bathroom and put on a light pink lipstick and curled two inches from the bottom of my hair . I put my black and gold shades on and walked downstairs with the rest of the suitcases . I ate cereal and Salayia and Malayia were sitting near the door . The cab came and the twins brung their suitcases to the cab . Caron came out and helped us . Trey came downstairs and took the rest in the cab . Salayia and Malayia sat next to Monet and I sat in the third row with Trey . The cab took off and around 7:15 we reached the airport . We all got out and placed the suitcases on a pulley . We went through all that good stuff and reached the waiting area .

" anyone hungry ?" Caron asked everyone.

" Yea ." Monet , and Trey replied .

" yu want a donut or something for the plane ?" I asked my girls . They nodded .

" I'll come ." I replied to Caron .

We hurried to dunkin donuts and we ordered three bacon , egg , and cheese croissant , three strawberry donuts with sprinkles , and two apple juices . Se hurried back to the spot and they were boarding . We got on just in time . I sat next to trey and we held them in our laps . Monet and Caron sat right next to us . I put the donuts away and Caron , Monet , and Trey started eating . The plane took off and I had to pop the kids ears ( When a plane lands and takes off your ears get congested so Yu have to pop them by sucked on ya tongue or shaking your ear ) . I put my chair back and leg recliner up and started relaxing . I held Malayia and trey held Salayia and they were watching ice age laying back in our arms . I started falling aleep .

" wake up Chanel ." I heard Trey tell me . I woke up and we were still flying .

" yea ?" I asked rubbing my eyes .

" they're cold ." I took my seat belt off and placed Malayia in the chair . I got a big blanket out of my carry on and gave it to him . I looked over at Monet and Caron and they were laying on each other sleeping . I sat back down and placed Malayia on my lap .

" gotta go potty ?" I asked my kids . They shook their heads . I got up and Trey grabbed my hand . He got up and took them to the bathroom . I sat down and put in my music . They came back minutes later and they both sat on treys lap . I took my headphones out .

" who's room is what ?" I asked Trey .

" it's one huge room with a divider . Which makes each room pretty big . We have two beds and they have one . Me and yu can sleep together and Salayia and Malayia can sleep in the other one . It has a nice view over the city . Almost everything is French but Monet took French in high school so we good . It has three dressers in each room so everyone can get their own . " trey said explaining it all to me .

" cool . So how long we have on this flight ?" I asked him taking a sip of apple juice .

" two more hours ." Trey said sitting up . I sighed a looked over trey out the window . It was a cute view . Trey leant in and gave me a kiss . He laid back and went to sleep .