Chapter 16

( Monet Above )
Chanel's pov
I should've popped him in his damn face . I pulled up to Trey's sister Monet's house . Monet , India , and McKenzie were already here . I got out the car and walked up to her house . I knocked on the door and India opened the door . I walked in and greeted everyone .

" Hey Nelly !" Kenzie yelled running up to me and hugging me . I laughed and hugged her back . India is the oldest , then me , then McKenzie . I waved to Monet and walked upstairs to change out of my clothes . I slipped on my Sweatpants from PINK and a spaghetti strap shirt . After , I jogged downstairs into the den with the girls and sat in this comfortable chair .

" Soo .. Spill the tea ." Monet said turning the tv off and looking at me .

" What tea ?" I said laughing .

" Girl . We not dumb . We see that bare finger with no diamond . Spill . The . Tea ." Monet said . I sighed and sat back .

" Okay so Trey left me with the twins for 3 whole days and I had NO idea where he went. So he had the nerve to sneak back to the house late at night . I know this Bc I came from the hospital with Salayia && Malayia-" I was rudely cut off .

" What happened to my babies !!" Kenzie said almost jumping out of her seat . I gave her that ' really ' look .

" If yu let me finish .. They had an EAR INFECTION so we came home && there was this girl in his car so I threw my ring at him and he went into-" I was cut off AGAIN .. but by a door opening .. In walked Trey . I rolled my eyes and faced the tv . Kenzie walked to the backyard and India walked into the kitchen .

" TREYVON FUCKING THOMAS ! Wtf was in ya mind when yu hurt this girl! I should really -" was all I heard before I started tuning her out . I used a bobby pin to open my SIM card tray and saw this green shiny chip . He a whole clown yo . I took it out and threw it onna floor and smashed it . I have every right to just get up and beat the shit outta him .

" Yu chipped my phone also ?" I asked him cutting Monet off . He looked at me for a while . I can tell he been drinking . I ran out the house and India chased after me .

After about two blocks I was lifted into the air . I turned around and Trey was holding me up then he threw me over his shoulder . I pinched and scratched as he jogged back to the house .

" Yo get off of me ." I said as calmly as possible.

" No ." He simply replied . I just gave up and laid lifelessly on his shoulder . He walked up to his car opening the door and putting me inside . I saw him click the child lock before closing the door .

As he jogged to the other side of the car I locked the doors . He made a straight face then used his key . He started the ignition then drove off to lord knows where .

Gina's Pov ~ Grandmother ~
I laughed as we placed frosting on each other's face . My grand babies giggles were so heart melting .

" Number 2 watch out !!" I yelled at Salayia as Malayia was about to throw a spoon full at her face . Unfortunately Salayia didn't turn in time and it was all on her face . We all busted out laughing .

" Yall so cute ." I said smiling . Salayia stuck her tongue out and quickly licked the frosting off Malayia face .

" Ewww!!" Me and Malayia said in unison . I went to the kitchen wetting some napkins and took it back to the living room . I wiped Malayias off first then Salayias and they did mine . I checked the Time and it was 2 In the afternoon .

" Hey girls wanna go to the movies ??" I asked. They just looked at me and shrugged . I laughed at the fact they don't know what the movies is when they hear it .

I dressed Malayia on what her sister had on and took them upstairs with me . I placed them on my bed and rummaged through my closet . I pulled out an all black Sundress and some khaki shorts with a short sleeve shirt . I laid it on the bed .

" Which one ?" I asked them as we all looked at it . I saw Salayia scrunch her face up to my shorts . Malayia pushed it off the bed and Salayia gave me the dress .

" Aww Yall is so cute ! Yall momma taught Yall right ." I laughed .

After getting dressed and getting their hair together we was out . I buckled them in the back seat as I got in the front . Starting the car I plugged in my phone and played a Jeremih album and drove out of my drive way .

" Word Is Yoooouuurrrsss . On a bwimp ." I heard from the backseat . I looked through the mirror at Malayia jamming her tail off with Salayia Scrunching her face up . I laughed and continued driving .

When we pulled up to the movies we walked in and stood in line .

" Hey girls wanna watch Inside out ? With Joy and Anger ?" I asked them and they nodded yes . I paid for myself while they got in for free then went up to the concession stand for some snacks . We decided on some Mike && Ikes , three slurpees , Hot Dogs , && nachos . Then we skipped on to the movie .

" Wait , come girls . Take a picture ." I smiled . They stood next to the sign that had the characters on it and I snapped a quick pic . Then we went in and took our seats .