Chapter 4

3:00 pm

Caron's POV

I look'd over and noticed Monet playing with her nails . She was bored . I was just so excited for my baby coming soon . Then that's when I thought about the baby coming .

" baby shower ?" I asked her . She looked at me and started smiling .

" When can we have it ?" She asked laying on my lap . I started stroking her hair and rubbing her stomach .

" how about after the baby is born so we now what fits and no need to return it ." I asked her . She shrugged her shoulders .

" that's cool . So send out the invites when ?" She asked sitting up .

" whenever yu want . It's your baby shower ." I told her getting up . She frowned . I walked away and ignored the frown . I went Into the fridge for some water and grabbed two . I came back and she was STILL bored . I don't like seeing people bored so I thought of somewhere to take her . I ran upstairs for $900 . I came back downstairs .

" come on ." I told her . She sat up and was confused . I started walking out .

" WAIT ! Where are we going ?" She asked me trying to run after me .

" out ." I told her and got into the car . Three minutes later and she came out . We swerved off . I gave her a bottle of water and she started drinking it . I pulled up to the mall and we got out . I had my hands in my pocket and she took them out and held my right hand .

" what stores are we going to ?" I asked her .

" ooo can we go baby shopping ??" She asked pulling on my arm .

" whatever yu want ." I replied . We entered children's place and she walked over to the baby side .

" awwww . Caron look at this outfit !" She said with a huge smile on her face . I took the cheetah print set from her hands and held on to them . After about 16 minutes we left the store with about 7 outfits and headbands . After children's place she took me to baby gap . We were shopping in there for like 20 minutes . We left with about 13 outfits . All newborn . We went into 5 different stores in 45 minutes buying 36 more outfits .

" we need to go shopping for Paris ." I told her trying to stop baby shopping .

" okay yeah ." She said . I took her to forever 21 to get what she wanted . Whatever she wanted . First we stopped near the jewelry . She had about three necklaces . One was a gold chain , the other was a huge key , and another was this black necklace that I really can't describe . We headed over to the clothes . She got some acid washed skinny jeans , and some bleached skinny jeans . I saw her look at the high waist then she put them down . I think it was because she was pregnant it wouldn't look right . When she passed I picked them up anyway . I don't want her to think just because of her weight or because she's pregnant she can't wear certain stuff . She can wear whatever her heart desires .

We brought a couple more things then left to go to H&M . She walked me over to maternity wear and got a couple of shirts . She started walking to lingerie corsets . I took her hand and took her to the shoe section . She laughed and looked at the shoes . She picked up some black flats , military boots , and some tan pumps . Another hour and a half passed and we finally left the mall with hella bags . But I carried all of them anyway . I put them in the backseat and helped Monet in the car . I got in and we headed home .

We got home and Monet was fast asleep in the car . I picked her up and Carried her to our room and placed her in the bed . I took her shoes off and her sweater and put her under the covers . I went back in the car for the bags and took them all upstairs . I packed my suitcase with like a quarter of my closet which was two huge suitcases . I got another suitcase for me and Monet's shoes . I placed all of her shoes in because I didn't know what she wanted packed . I packed like 16 pairs of shoes in the rest of the suitcase . I took out her two VL suitcases and her VL duffle bag . I placed all the purchased clothes in the suitcase and her pajamas I'm the duffle bag . I went in the bathroom and got her shampoo , conditioner , toothbrush , Toothpaste , and all her other cosmetics including her makeup . I got towels and wash cloths and placed them in the suitcase . I got Monet's favorite camera and put it in the suitcase . If we needed anything extra then I packed 1,204$ . Our flight leaves tomorrow morning . I was going to paris to handle some business with trey and I didn't want Monet alone so I thought she would like it if she tagged along . But don't tell her .