Chapter 2

Chanel's POV

" CoCo ! Yu have a request in room 5A ." Latrina my boss said .

" okay omw !" I replied . I put on my cat outfit . And grabbed my whip and walked over to room 5A . I did my opening act by whipping the whip . It scares some of my clients but I don't care .

The client didn't budge . The room was dark and the only light was pointing at me onna stage . I did my stuff and climbed the pole and slid down and everything . I walked over to the client and started giving him a lap dance . Left , right , jump jump jump . When I was almost done I felt him grab my chest and start caressing them . I got up and slapped him . He stood up and I could start seeing his face . It was TREY !

" I can't get what's mine ?" Trey said licking his lips .

" Fuck trey ! Yu scared me . I'm sorry baby . " I said . He came closer and started kissing my lips softly . He took my hand and placed it on his dick .

" later ." He whispered into my ear . I felt chills and he gave me twenty dollars .

" see yu at home ' CoCo ' ." He said walking out . I just stood there in shock ..

" yu okay in here CoCo ?" Larry the gaurd said .

" Yea , I was just getting my stuff ." I said . I grabbed my bag and left . I got into the dressing room and changed into my sundress and my prada sandals . I grabbed my bag and got into my white Cla Mercedes . It took me 14 minutes to get home because of traffic . I came in the house quietly and saw trey on the couch watching basketball . I sat on his lap and I saw there was another 30 minutes until it was done so I went upstairs to shower . I got out and lotioned . I wrapped my towel back around me and searched my drawer for a matching bra and panties . I found a bra then all of a sudden I felt a grab at my towel and when I looked down and my towel was off and I was naked . I screamed and covered up my bare body .

" I'm just trying to figure out why yu lotioned when ima lick yu head to toe ." Trey said licking his lips . I grabbed a bra and panty and tried to quickly put it on . Trey pulled the bra and panties off me causing them to rip off me .

" TREY !!" I screamed at him .

" It's ok I'll replace them ." He smirked . He pulled me and threw me on the bed . He kissed my neck and moved slowly down causing me to moan softly .

" Trey stop !" I said trying to get up . He pushed me back down and pinned my arms beside my head .

" yu leave - when I - tell - yu - to ." Trey said in between kisses .

~

I checked my phone and it was . 1:00 in the morning . I have to pick up the twins around 9:45 in the morning so my sister can go to work . I put on a bra and underwear and one of treys oversized shirts and went to sleep .

10:54 am

Chanel's POV

I woke up and realized my alarm was on snooze . I looked at the time and it was 10:54 . I hopped up and got dressed . I put on a black shirtsleeve shirt , ripped jeans , a denim vest , and my Concords . I got into my car and drove over to Morgans house . I rung the bell several times and no answer . I got into my car and called Morgan and she answered .

Phone convo

Morgan ~ it's Morgan !

Nellz ~ hey I'm sorry I woke up late do yu still have the twins ?

Morgan ~ oh no . Trey came for them around 9:00 and left out .

Nellz ~ fuck ! Okay thanks . Bye