Chapter 1

'SO YU SAYING THESE MY FUCKING PANTIES !!??' Chanel yelled .

" CALM THE FUCK DOWN HOE !! IT WAS ONE OF THEM BITCHES AT MY Trap HOUSE !" Trey yelled .

" WHO THE HELL YU CALLING A HOE ?? IT BETTER NOT BE ME !" Chanel was getting more furious.

" Mommy ? " Malayia said while walking in the room .

" yes baby ?" Chanel said .

" I hungy " Malayia said .

" ok daddy coming " Trey said . Chanel looked at trey with disgust then brushed passed him . She came back in the room and threw the panties at him .

" Get out of my house trey . " Chanel said calmly .

" I ain't going no where !" Trey said . He sat on the bed , took off his shoes , and started watching tv .

" TREY ! Get the hell out of my house !" Chanel started punching him in his chest . Trey grabbed Chanel and threw her on the bed next to him .

" Let's see if yu calm yo ass down now ." Trey smirked . He kissed her on her neck softly and she started kicking him off .

" TRE-" Chanel moans loudly when his tongue started exploring .

" DADDY !! " Malayia and Salayia started grabbing trey and punching and kicking him until he got off Chanel .

" GET THE FUCK OUT ! " Chanel yelled . Trey put his charger , money , clothes , and shoes in a duffle bag and left out .

Phone convo

Nellz ~ Hello ?

Morgan ~ hey girl .

Nellz ~ do yu mind watching Salayia and Malayia tonight ?

Morgan ~ yea sure but why ?

Nellz ~ I have to go to work .

Morgan ~ why can't trey do it ?

Nellz ~ he just left out .

Morgan ~ oh gosh .. AGAIN ?

Nellz ~ yeah cause he came home with some hoe panties and we started arguing .

Morgan ~ well yea sure it's fine I'll watch them . What time yu dropping them off ?

Nellz ~ around 7:30 , 4 more hours .

Morgan ~ okay bye .

Nellz ~ bye

End of phone convo .

Trey POV .

I drove to my trap house to finish the packing . I just can't believe that hoe lolo left her panties in my jacket . I arrived at my frat house an saw Lauren sitting on the porch with her girls with no top on .

" all yall hoes get the fuck up and put a shirt on " I demanded . They all got up and went into the house but Lauren . She sat there and put up a cigarette .

" Did yu not hear me ? " I said .

" I did Papi I just wanted to finish this ." She said and smoked her cigarette . I grabbed the cigarette and threw it down on the rocks .

" What the hell !" Lauren yelled .

" Shut the fuck up and go put a shirt on ." I demanded . She rolled her eyes and went upstairs . I sat down on the couch and started bagging .

" Wassup playa ? " Caron asked while giving me dap .

" Nun ." I replied . He sat next to me and started bagging with me .