Chapter 9

Chanel's pov
I woke up normally around 9:30 or so and sat up . Salayia and Makayia were coloring and watching a cartoon . They had on blue jeans , a white shirt with a brown heart in the middle , and a denim vest . Malayia shake was brought to one side with her puffy curls . Salayia had her hair split in the middle with the curls brought to both sides and a head band pulled down on her head . I smiled . I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face . I pinned my hair up and walked out . Caron and Trey was no where to be found . Monet walked in my room awake and she looked frustrated .

" They did this shit again ! He said he was going to watch the kids today but all he did was get them dressed !" I yelled in frustration .

" UGHH !" We both yelled and started throwing things . I heard my babies cry but I was to mad to attend to them . After throwing things the room looked a mess . I dropped to the floor and sat looking around the room . I saw my babies in a corner crying their eyes out . I crawled over to them while Monet stepped out the hotel room into the hotel halls . I held them in my arms and they held me tight crying and hiccuping . I rubbed their heads and apologized . Monet came back in the room and sat on the bed .

" No sign ." She said trying to call them . Next thing we knew the door opened and they were standing there with the Room service cart full of breakfast . My mouth fell open while theirs did too .

" W-w H-H" was what everyone was saying .

" What the hell yall do !?" Trey yelled looking at the mess .

" We thought yall left again .." Monet said looking at the food and holding her stomach . That girl pregnant and she needs to eat like .. Now . Salayia cried her self to sleep and Malayia went to the cart and grabbed a piece of bacon . Her eyes were still furrowed like she was mad still and she walked around eating it . Trey came to me and picked up Salayia .he looked at me and shook his head .

After eating and talking Trey and Caron gave us money .

" What we gonna do with this ?" Monet said looking at Trey . Trey mean mugged her and gave her some more . She laughed . I dressed into some ripped shorts that were really short but not hoochie mama short . Like hey cuffed my butt . Exactly.. So then I slipped on a mint colored high low button down that had no sleeves . I slipped some shades on and my sandals . I grabbed the money and ran across the room to the door .

" MEET YU DOWNSTAIRS MONET !" I yelled . Trey looked at me then my shorts and I dipped down the hallway . I heard the door open and he was right after me . That boy was fast . I held the elevator button and it didn't come fast . He lifted me in the air . I whined and kicked .

" Trey they not short !" I complained when he let me down .

" Chanel ." He said with a straight face . I looked at my toes .

" Yes .." I said quietly . He sighed .

" Kiss me before yu leave ." He said . I smiled and looked up at him . I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed me back .

" Ugh . Get a room ." I heard Monet say getting onto the elevator . I laughed and pecked his lips . I hopped on the elevator and waved to him . Monet had on a cute grey scuba dress and gray converses . Her hair was in a bun with her bangs down .

" Where to ?" Monet asked looking in her phone .

" Nails ." I said plucking my nails . She nodded .

" Oo yes girl ." She said mugging her nails . I laughed .

We made our way to this local nail salon and we was down . We examined all the colors on the wall and I decided on a white with gold foil . Monet wanted a Coral pink polish with one white finger . We sat next to each other and told the women what we wanted . We both wanted acrylic. Hers was a little taller than mine Bc I have kids and that's too much . It was a decent size and so was hers . I got the foil on one finger . We finished and got our toes done . Same colors but no extra designs or anything . I stayed on my phone and texting Trey checking on my kids . Texting my sisters McKenzie and India . They some clowns . Haven't spoke to my mom or dad in a long time ... We payed and walked out . We looked around and I saw a club . I tapped Monet and showed her .

" Hell No Chanel ." She said laughing and walking off . I groaned . Ima go eventually .

Treys pov
" STOP !" I yelled at Salayia . We gave them some cake and oh god help my soul. They were hype and wouldn't stop jumping . And Salayia was too hype she kept spitting in people face and jumping all around the place and screaming . Malayia was doing the same but she just wasn't spitting she was biting . Salayia screamed really loud and jumped everywhere . I held them in my arms and Malayia but me . Salayia slapped me in my face and screamed . This been going on for 30 minutes at least . I grabbed Salayia by her arm and hit her on her butt and threw her in the corner . I did the same to Malayia and all I heard was crying .

" Face the wall !" I yelled at them and they quickly turned around . Caron was laughing in a small couch . I glared at him and collapsed on the bed .

" Help me clean up ." I said getting up and fixing what the ladies did earlier . I bent down to pick something up and saw something run across the room . I looked up and Salayia was laughed and screaming . I grabbed her and hit her three times on her butt and put her right back in the corner . Malayia was sitting criss cross facing the wall . Quiet . Salayia cried and cried . We finished cleaning and I sat on the bed .

Salayia walked over to me slowly holding her finger tips and crying softly . I looked at her ready to throw her back in the corner but she looked just like her mother . Her bottom lip quivered and I was giving in .

" What ?" I asked looking at her .

" I weally weally Sowwy Dayie .." She said starting to cry again . I looked at her for a minute . I lifted her up onto my lap and hugged her . I kissed over her face and Malayia came over to me with dried tears .

" Mwee too ." She said making grabby hands . I lifted her up also and rocked them both .

" Daddy sorry too babies ." I said kissing them . I held them so tight . I sighed and looked at Caron sleep in the little couch . I pushed all the way back to the pillows and laid down on my back with both of my daughters on either side . I held them close and eventually fell asleep also . I heard light snores from both sides . Signaling my little thugs were sleep .