Chapter 10

McKenzie pov
I got Tyler dressed and sat on the steps with him . After blowing bubbles for a while a white Camry pulled up .

" Give mommy hug Ty ." I said opening my arms . He smiled and waddled into my arms . Tyler is my 3 year old son and me and his father Tyce got separated sooo yeah ..

" Let's go man ." Tyce said opening the door . I looked up from the steps and watched my son get into the car . He smiled that cute smile and waved to me . I smiled and waved back . I walked up to the car .

" Bye baby ." I said laughing and kissing his hand . He laughed and said bye . I turned to Tyce and gave him his over night bag .

" Bye Kenz ." He said getting into the drivers side . I noticed his little whore in the passenger side . She was doing her lipstick and me being born in the family I was born in .. I ' tripped ' and knocked her lipstick so it made a large mark on her face .

" AAUUGGHHH !" She yelled and looked at me .

" Oops ." I said smiling then bucking at her . He rolled her eyes .

" Bye Ty baby !" I yelled to Tyler . He smiled and waved . I walked to the steps and watched them pull off . I saw her put the middle finger up from the window . Couldn't do that to my face . It's cool though . As long as she don't put none of that hatred to my son then we don't have no problems . I did that weekly text I do Tyce every time he has my son .
Me ~ Take care of my son .

Chanel's pov
We entered the house and it was quiet and clean . They were sleeping peacefully . I saw Trey with the babies in his hands and them cuddled in his grip . I whined .

" Awww !" I said taking my phone out . I snapped a pic and put it as my wall paper . Monet was laid out on her bed dozing off . I looked at the time and it was 4:04 . I smiled and slipped out of my clothes . I put on this fitted dress and did my make up . I slipped on some red bottoms and left a note saying " Went for a walk ." I slipped out of the hotel quietly and drove to that club . I had a bag with sweats and a t shirt so I'll cover it up . I entered the club and it was beautiful . It was crowded asf too . I made my way to the bar and ordered 1 shot . I shot it down and made my way to the floor . I started dancing by myself and felt someone come behind me . Every girl was twerking or doing something dirty so why not ? I grabbed his hand and started twerking on him . I think I was getting too into it so I stopped and walked to the bar . I got another shot and shot it down .

After staying in there for an hour or two I stepped into the car . I walked into the elevator when I reached the hotel . I changed my clothes in the elevator and put my hair up . I wiped the make up off as I walked to the hotel room . I opened the door and everyone was sleep still . I took the note and balled it up . As I threw it in the trash I felt arms jerk me back into them . I swung around and Trey was standing there with his tired face . I pecked his lips .

" Where were yu ?" He asked holding me close into his chest .

" I went for a walk ." I said running my fingers down his face . He chuckled . He pushed me off of him and put his shoes on .

" Where yu going ?" I asked looking at him .

" I gotta handle something ." He said . I noticed a kid wake up and start whining . I went and picked her up and she laid her head on my shoulder . I watched Trey and he sighed . He took Malayia from my arms and sat down . I took up Salayia and held her in my arms .

" Let's go ." He sighed going for their shoes . He slipped on their flats and carried them out . I slipped on my sandals and walked out also . They pilled the car and I sat in the passengers side . I buckled up and he got in the car . We drove for like 30 minutes to someone's house . Trey got the kids out and I got out also looking at the house . It looked .. Idk how to describe it really . It looked old but wasn't old because it had clean paint and everything . I guess it was just the design that looked old . Trey knocked on the door and an old man opened the door . We walked in and Trey sat on the couch . I sat close to him . I took the kids from him and let them play on my phone . Trey started talking about something I didn't know about . Not at all . I started playing with them until this man came down the steps . He looked about 15 . Trey looked mad when he saw him . The boy smiled .

" Well , well , well ." Trey said standing up . The old man walked up the steps . He was most likely tired .

" Uhh .. I'll have the money next month I swear !" He yelled backing up as Trey cornered him . They boy started shaking as Trey reached under his shirt .

" TREY !" I yelled jumping up and pushing him away . He pushed me aside . He pulled a gun out on the boy and I stood in front of him .

" How tf could yu ! He's 15 ! Your daughters are right there . I swear if yu pull that trigger yu could kiss them goodbye . Yu took this too far . They aren't supposed to know Bc your supposed to drop all of this but yu actually try to do it in front of them ! Really Trey !?" I yelled as the gun was pointed towards my direction . I shook my head as a tear fell from my eye .

" To think this trip was to get away from all of it ." I whispered shaking my head and wiping the tear . Treys eyes had all kinds of sympathy and anger . I moved and grabbed my kids . I held their hands and walked out . We was walking for a while until a car pulled up aside me . We ignored it .

" CHANEL !" I heard from the car . I looked and it was Trey . I shook my head and kept walking . He grabbed one of the kids and I turned around punching the shit out his chest . He put the kid in the car and came towards me .

" Hit me . I dare yu ." I said holding Salayias Hand . He lifted me up and threw me in the car . He put Salayia in the car and drove off . To my luck the door was on childproof . I looked at him and crawled to the backseat .

" Stop being so fucking childish ." He said speeding .

" Trey slow down ." I said holding my kids close . He sped up . He sped past an intersection and I saw another speeding car . I screamed .