Chapter 13

One month later
Treys pov
I was sitting in the room listening to Chanel talk about matching tattoos . I already got hella tattoos if yu can't see in the cover picture and she want me to get another one . These shits hurt .

" OO I GOT ONE BABY !" She yelled from the bed . I ignored her and watched tv . The twins were over Monet house for the day . I felt her wrap her arms around my front from the back and her phone come over my shoulder . " Look ." She said . I looked and it was a tattoo on the wrist saying ' King ' and ' Queen ' . I sighed .

" Are yu sure yu even want matching tattoos ?" I asked looking at her . She mugged me .

" Yu trynna say yu gonna leave me Trey ? Or yu planning to ?" She said looking at me in my eyes . I groaned . Why she always trynna argue . She rolled her eyes hella hard and got up from the bed . She started walking and pulling her shorts down . I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my lap .

" I didn't say that did I ? I'm just saying Bc I heard that's the worst thing yu could do like bad luck or sum ." I said rubbing her leg . She sighed . " Okay .. Well get it just give me some time to get some rest ." I said tapping her leg so she could get up . She smiled and kissed my cheek . I watched her walk out the room and climbed up into bed to start my nap .

Monet's pov
I was babysitting my nieces today and we went to Sky zone . They wore a tutu , a short sleeved shirt , and their Jordan's . I took their shoes off and mine and handed it to Caron . Sky zone is a place full of trampolines basically . They ran off and I ran after them . We got to one of these trampolines and played tag . It was fun and cute how all their hair bounced around . Caron sat on the side watching us .

" Take a picture and send it to my brother or Chanel ." I yelled out to him above the ,us if and yelling kids everywhere . He nodded and I continued jumping around and laughing with the twins .

We bounced for like an hour and a half then we went to Chick fil a . I ordered a Sandwich while Caron and the kids got chicken nuggets . We were waiting for the food to be done at the table . I gave them my phone to play on and they were so cooperative that they're taking turns .

" Look girls ." I said as Caron brought the food to the table . They smiled really hard and gave me my phone . He handed them their food . We prayed and dug in .

" How would yu like a little cousin girls !" I said sipping my juice and smiling . They giggled .

" Fun !" Salayia yelled while Malayia clapped her hand . They probably don't know what I'm even talking about which made me laugh . After eating we decided to go back to my house so we could all take our naps for the day .

When we got to the house I took their shoes and skirts off and put them in my bed . I laid with them while Caron laid on the floor with some covers .

" Yu don't want to sleep on the bed ? I'll go to the couch .." I said . I felt bad that we kicked him off the bed . His eyes almost shot out his head though .

" Noo ! Keep the bed im perfectly fine down here babe ." He said laughing . I smiled and laid down with the girls . We covered up and they were fast asleep . Shoot I was too .

Chanel's pov
It's been 3 hours and he still sleep . I checked the time and it was 3:45 . I went upstairs and saw Trey sleeping all peacefully . Ptf .

" Trey get up ." I said shaking him . He groaned . I took my foot and kicked him hard in his back . He yelled .

" CHANEL WTF !" He said getting up and slamming me on the bed . I held him down and smiled . He shook his head and got up . " What do yu want ?" He asked laying back down . I turned him over and climbed on him .

" Get our tattoos Duh ." I said laying all over him and nibbling on his face . I know I'm annoying but he needs to get up . He huffed and got up . After him rubbing his eyes for a while and looking through his phone he put his shoes on . I jumped up and slipped my flats on and grabbed my phone . We got in his car and he drove off to the tattoo shop . We had to go an extra 30 minutes because SOMEONE decides the one nearby isn't that good . I had a Japanese tattoo done in Chicago . I actually forgot what it said because I got it like around 15 years old . I texted Monet on how my kids were doing . She sent a picture earlier of them jumping around and it was so cute .

We finally pulled up to the shop and it was cool and stuff . We walked to the back with this dude named Micheal . I think because everyone kept calling him Mike and stuff . Trey held my hand following Mike into this room with blue light and a massage bench or something like that .

" Alright what yall want ?" He asked . I took my phone out and showed him . He nodded and sketched it out . It looked much better than the picture in my phone . I smiled and nodded . He slipped on some gloves and a mask and took the outline for the tattoo . He tapped the seat and I looked at Trey . He looked back at me and laughed .

" Go ahead Hun ." I said laughing . He shook his head and sat down .

" Punk ." I heard him mumble. I folded my arms and watched him get his done .

After it was done it was red and I looked at it . It was so cute . I smiled up at him .

" Okay let's go now ." I said about to leave until he jerked me back and sat me down . He held me down on top of him like a little baby at the doctors .

" Keep moving and it's gonna be even worst ." He said . I stopped and Mike chuckled . He started and it was burning and hurting like hell . I clenched Trey's thigh and squeezed it while shutting my eyes tight . I heard Trey yell but I didn't care . It was really hurting and when I was about to tell him stop I heard the needle go off . I looked down and wiped away the stray tears . It was Gorgeous! It was red .. But still Gorgeous! I grabbed Treys arm and laid it under mine to snap a picture . Ooo I was so excited and happy ! He paid and we sat in the car . He drove us to Cold stone because that's where I said I wanted to go . I sent the picture to Monet and waited for a response . I guess they sleeping or something because she still didn't respond from earlier . I locked my phone and looked at Trey . Sometimes I would think to myself ...

Do I even deserve a boyfriend like him ?