Prologue

{Third Person POV}

The boy sat at his table, book of prophecies opened. He knew this day was coming, but he didn't know when. The book had little, purple ancient runes marginalizing from thin air, only to diminish once again. Each day he was growing more anxious and frightened, wondering when he would finally get a sign to decode the first part of the prophecy. Again, for the twenty-third time he read the prophecy once again.

Today, it will all start with greed.

Tomorrow, ruling a kingdom becomes a need.

Three will stand tall.

One will make a choice, either way, one will fall.

The other, eyes of gold

Will take his kingdom back and claims, by all, to be bold.

While many will mourn,

Well, that was it so far. He pondered more over the prophecy, then decided to get some rest. After all there was a party for Adam, Ty, and Jason tomorrow and he could not miss his friends' 18 birthday.

<---------------------------------->

While the boy was looking at the prophecy, a girl also had the forbidden book of legends and curses. She had a major headache and cursed herself for it being so close the the day of the prophecy, she cursed Adam for his fame and wished a number of curses and headed on him, but sadly she wasn't at full power. She was still waiting for the man that had possessed her to be at full power. Tomorrow, she thought. She would be at her full power and the prophecy would begin. But first she needed some rest, she needed to be happy for a special someone. Until then 'Budder Lord,' she silently mocked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Didja like it? I hope. That prophecy took forever. Until then mai little grammar Nazis.

AMarine out *leaves room with a sassy walk*