Chapter 13

Welcome my lovelies!

I hop it enjoying the story so far!

This next chapter will, again, feature.........

Ahem, drum roll please.

Hope you all like it! If you have any questions, let me know down below!

Okai on with the storeh!

Recap:"You better have an explanation for this," I state.
------------------------------------------
(Ruby's POV)

       Notch, oh Notch, I knew something was up! I knew they betrayed me. They're all hybrids and the had the audacity to keep it a secret. And I bet mom and dad were in on it the whole time!

      I storm to my room and lock the door. Sitting down in front of it, so if they try to do something with their hybrid powers, I'll punch them. Yes, because punching solves everything. 'Great,' I sigh. 'I've already  started to talk to myself. And punching someone probably isn't the best idea.'

      Am I a hybrid, too? Would I get powers like them? There are so many questions I have for them. No. K.C. denied you and you friends to stay since you don't have powers, like them. Maybe she would accept them, since they're 'of their kind.'

      Several knocks sounded from my door. I don't respond.

      "Hey, Ruby, you ok?" The voice of Derek asks.

      "Hey, Ruby, you ok?" I mock under my breath.

      "Yes, it's not like I can't hear you," he replies. He mutters some incoherent words. Then Callie sticks her head in the door. Literally through the door. She raises an eyebrow;

       "So that's where you are!" I do the morally right thing, I sock her in the nose. "Damn it!" She swears as she jerks her head out of the middle of my door.

       "What happened?" Derek asks.

      "She socked right in the damn nose!" She hisses. "Shit, now it's bleeding!"

     "Ok, Ruby, stop being a crybaby and get out of there so we can talk to you!" Kelli says. He's never snapped at me like that. "Listen, your friends are out here, waiting. Plus you came here for a reason!" I give in and open the door a smidge.

    "How would you know?" I ask.

    "Instinct," he replies. "Plus a little bit of this." He taps his head a winks.

    "Ok. But why did you keep this from me? How long did you know?"

   "A while. It was mom and dad's idea."

    "Why?"

   "Simple, they thought you'd go on a rampage," he responds, a small smile on his lips.

   "Why would I rampage?"

   "They thought you'd be jealous," he says. Looking a bit sad.

    "And I would be jealous why, cause that excuse is totally legit!" I roll my eyes.

     "They didn't want you to find out you didn't have powers. Like the rest of us. My eyes widen in realization. I didn't have powers. I wasn't like them.

     "We always thought you would, though," Callie starts. "You know, with you eyes and all."

     "What about my eyes?"

       "Well, if you haven't noticed, basically no one has black sclera," Callie says.

        "Yeah, I've noticed," I respond. I fully come out of the room now, closing the door behind me.

        "Sorry, we are all jerks, for lashing out at you!" K.C. sighs.

       "Yeah, I know!" I reply.

         "Ok, but don't act so cocky!" Derek lightly punches me in the arm.

       "M'kay!"

      "Awwwww! How heartwarming!" Adam coos.

    "Heh. Yeah. Sorry about this whole fiasco!" I give a slight smile.

  "Eh, don't worry about it!" Jerome says. "Oh, and, can we still eat this food even though it's on the walls?" I give a small giggle.

    "Sure! I mean, if you want to eat dust with it too!" I reply. Everyone was set into fits of laughter, but sadly it wouldn't last.

    "So, Ruby,"Kelli starts. "What did you come for again?" The room goes silent in anticipation. 

     "Well, it's a long story. You'll definitely need to take a seat.

------------------------------------------------

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!

This is so belated!

And short!

But hey, it's out enjoy!

BAIIII

ALL

YOU

GRAMMAR

NAZIS!