Chapter 11

1K reads?!?!? Ermagerd!!!!

I'm just so happy I feel like I'm gonna explode!!

*explodes* *revives with the dark magic of cliffhangers*

Yay! I just can't believe it! I really am speecheless!!!

Okai, enough with my rants. On to the story!!

Also, I started this thing where I don't update until the recent chapter has 10 votes and 100 views.

Recap: "HEEEY YOU GUYS!" She hollered at the top of her lungs. "RUBY'S HOME!" Many pairs of foot steps can be heard coming down the steps. They look nothing alike.

---------------------------------------
(Ruby's POV)

Oh my Notch, they're really here! And I'm really home! I could hear them, oh my gosh, what will the others think of them. I turn around.

"They can be a little loud," I say, giving a half smile.

"It's ok," Adam replies. "After all who would want a boring family!" I giggle at his wits. (Who knew Adam had them? Just kidding! He wouldn't be the king if he was dumb.) I then get a spark of genius.

"Seto," I whisper.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Seto yells, startling everyone. Adam chuckles a bit too. I'm a little shocked that he could hear me say his name, it was very quiet and I just kind of murmured it. "My family isn't in the least bit boring! My father was a-" he then just trailed off.

"Your father was a murderer?" Jason guesses. Seto gives him a death stare then followed by a face that just said, Seriously? And then it turned to one to say, I don't want to talk about it.

"Ruby!" Ty warns. I turn around, a blonde blur was all I saw before I was tackled, in an intense bear hug. I only knew one person that could do a bear hug that intense.

"Tyler! I swear to Notch, if you don't get off me I will kick your butt! I took training, hand-to-hand combat!" I warn. He gets off of me and offers me a hand, giving me his toothy grin and I see that he still has the gap in between his two front teeth. I gladly take it before.
someone else tackles me.

"Derek you better get off of her, if not, she just arrived home and you're embarrassing her in front of her frie-!" An annoyed female voice pipes up, presumably Callie, yells.

"Relax, Cal, she's fine! Our Rubes is tough," Derek says. giving me a little noogie. He gets off and I get up again only to have him squeeze me and let go. Soon followed by someone picking up at the waist and shook me around around.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Just. Put. Me. Down," I say between breaths. And he does. I pick myself up to look at all of my siblings. I turn around to the boys looking very confused, even shocked, even Seto who usually lacks emotion.

"Welcome to Obsidion Manor!" I exclaim.

(Sky's POV)

"Wait your last name is Obsidion?" Jerome asks.

"Yeah, we thought it was a nickname," Mitch pipes up, to which Ruby shakes her head, as if to say, Nope, it's my real name. She then starts to introduce us to her family.

"Guys, this is my family, the twins, the oldest, K.C. and Kelli,"

Ruby introduces us to the oldest of their 'clan,' which are twins. They are girl and boy, both are gingers and have bangs covering their right eye. The boy, however, had the rest of his head shaved except for the bang in the front, why they had it there, I don't know. Notch, now I really want to find out. They both had freckles in between their striking grey eyes.