Chapter 12

Ok, back to another chapter, wooohoooo!

I HAVE AN HONEST QUESTION THAT I NEED YOUR OPINION ON! I want to try and work more on character development, and I have known Ruby ash OC for quite some time and I love her character. However, with her fiery and snappy personality, I don't know if you guys do, and she is one of the main characters, so she'll appear in the rest of the series. So, please let me know, thx!

I honestly don't really have anything to say.

I'm gonna ask you guys a question, would you like me to post a picture of what Ruby's family looks like or naw?

I'm excited to put other people in, although that will be either later in the story or in the prequel.

Also, I have pretty much ruled down the plot of the third and a bit of the fourth book.

Oh, now about me. Did I mention Phantom of the Opera is my favorite play? Yes, I looove it so much and I always cry at the end.

I cri every time.

Back to the story!!!!

Recap: "Ok!" Ruby exclaims. "Come on I'll show you the kitchen, I think we're having spaghetti tonight!"
(How she knew, they have certain meals on certain nights.)

--------------------------------------------------------------

(Ruby's POV)

"So should we just take chairs from the dining room?" I ask, directing my question towards Kelli. K.C. gives me a sour look.

"Duh! Why not, are your friends just going to sit on air?" She snaps at me.

"Ok, Ms. Bossypants," I reply. "Don't get your pants in a wad." I walk over to the dining room to get the extra chairs for the extra seven people. What's up with her? She used to be so nice, back when I was here.... Now that I think of it, they've all been acting strange, like they're hiding something. Or that's just me acting paranoid.

"Hey, Ruby," someone snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I reply to the whoever said my name. I look behind me, Kelli is walks past me, turns around and gestures for me to follow him. We walk upstairs, quietly, so no one notices. Everyone is busy making dinner or talking. Sky's talking to Lyla. I chuckle, probably because her eyes are yellow, or budder, as Sky refers to it as.

"Here, follow me," he walks into mom and dad's room. At this point I didn't know what to think, I couldn't shake the thought of, Don't rape me! He sits down on the bed and pats right next to him, I kindly take a seat on the bed.

"I'm sorry," he starts.

"For what?"

"K.C. wants you guys out of the house. She's not comfortable with strangers that enter our house from out of the blue."

"She still wouldn't be comfortable even if I gave her a two-day notice," I mumble.

"I agree, she's very secretive and protective of us," he adds.

"But somehow she's always viewed me as the runt," I say.

"Ruby, you know how she is, she doesn-" I cut him off.

"How come 'the Fury' gets to make all of the decisions here!" I ask, a little louder than necessary.

"She's the oldest. And I thought we all agreed to not call her 'the Fury' anymore,"

"Oh we did. I just do it to get on her nerves," I reply.