Chapter 2

A/N

So here is Ruby, my OC. That I created. Her name is Ruby Obsidion, her last name is Obsidion and it's a nickname because of her eyes. The inner eye, if you can't see, is black, the outer layer is a navy blue, like an Obsidion block, no one knows this, but she has a major role in the third book. The second one is a prequel. I'll shut up now ;-)

(Sky's POV)

So, we walk into the dining room and the lights are off and no one is in there. Just then the lights turn on and everyone shouts, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" We must have looked  pretty startled(Oh yeah, I just did that) because everyone broke into a fit of laughter. Ruby ran up to me a just jumped one knocking me to the ground.

"SKYICAN'TBELIEVEYOU'RE19IREMEMBERWHENWEFIRSTMETYOUABSOLUTELYHATEDMEAND-"I cut her off right there.

"Ruby, take it down a notch. I know your excited, but other people want to see me too, you just can't tackle me to the ground," I replied. I decided to chat a bit with the rest of Team Crafted, discussing battle tactics against the squids and just how it's Ty, Jason, and mys' birthday doesn't mean that the squids won't attack us.

Just then, breakfast was served, a massive buffet of scrambled eggs, bacon, far too many doughnuts, pancakes, cinnamon raisin baegals(Yum!), toast, and fruit salad. Ty stood, or tried to without falling back into his wheelchair and giving out a cry of agony. Ty just shrugged it off and began to speak.

"Here we are today, celebrating our 19 birthday, and also celebrating five years of fighting squids. So let's give a toast to Jason and Sky-"

"And Ty!" Someone piped in.

"So," Ty continued. "Everybody raise their orange juice glasses in honor of the Sky Army!" Everyone cheered, raised their glasses and started to eat breakfast. I had loaded my plate with scrambled eggs and pancakes both drenched in maple syrup. Dawn decided to sit next to me and give my arm a little squeeze and a mischievous grin and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

(Timskip when breakfast is over)

"By,Ty," we all said as Ty was wheeled out of the dining room so he can get his daily nap in. Oh, the anesthetics Ty is taking for his back pain makes him drowsy. Ty is really not helping us. If the squids attack..... No. I don't even want to think about it. I really hope we can get this situated.

(Ty's POV) Didn't expect that one

I said goodbye to Astrea just as the drowsiness started to kick in. And I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up in my dream to find myself floating in a purple void. I looked around to find nothing but emptiness for miles upon miles, then I heard something teleport behind me. I whip around to see a strange looking man in a dress suit. He was tallish with tan skin and black hair, those were the only things normal about him. His eyes were black, but the insides were purple dragon slits. Jutting out of his head were two massive black horns. His hands were covered in glossy black scales. He had a massive black tail protruding from his tail bone and two gigantic wings were folded behind his back.

He looked at me intently as if he was studying me. He broke into a grin which revealed two large fangs.

"You look just like your mother," the man started to say. His voice booming, but mellow."But now I'm starting to see a resemblance of me," That shocked me, who was this man? "Goodbye Ty." Was his last two words before I woke up. I really needed a drink of water because that was really weird and I'm really thirsty. So I stood up....... Wait                         one                         moment..... I have agonizing back pains that prevent me from walking. And the man said I looked like him so......... I'm cured. I did a little happy jig around the room all was well until I tripped on something and fell on my face.

"Owwwwwwwwww," I whined. I tried to get up, but it was hard to. It felt like my back is weighted down. When I did get up I went to the bathroom mirror, to check if anything is off what I saw shocked me so much I screamed, like a little girl, a five-year-old girl. I had pointed ears that were covered in scales, above them were tiny season horns. My eyes were purple irises with vertical slits. Black dragon wings were tucked behind my back and a black dragon tail protruding from my tail bone. And my hands and upper arms were covered in glossy black scales.

I didn't know whether to feel frightened or disgusted, but a knock at my door shook me from my thoughts.

"No thank you!" I called.

"Ty, can we come in?" Asked Adam. I assumed Jason was with him.

"No," I cried, sounding a little nervous.

"We're coming in anyway," said Jason. Thinking quickly I grabbed a blanket and his in the corner. The door opened and Adam and Jason stepped into my room.

"Ty what are you doing under there?" Asked Adam.

"I have......OCD," I quickly responded. I could hear Adam facepalm."I have heart worms," I frantically said.

"Ty, come on," whined Jason. And I felt a tug on the blanket, then an even harder one and the blanket was ripped from me, revealing the grotesque new limbs. I look up to see a not-so-startled Adam and Jason.

A/N

So.......
Didja like it?
I hope. Oh I forgot to mention, feel free to criticize me on my work. I really don't mind. And upcoming news from Barb;
Thank you, Aqua. Here is the schedule for the first of this week and next week:
Thursday: I have volleyball, so probably no updates.
Friday: I am having friends over so no updates until after dinner.
Sat.&Sun.: Book report due the 11. Working on it all weekend.
Mon-Fri.: Probably a normal week. Expect usual updates.
Sat.&Sun.: Out of town volleyball tournament, no updates.
There, that is it oh and........ ITS FIELD DAY FRIDAY!WHOOO!
See ya later grammar Nazis