Chapter 3

A/N
Oh God....... I feel terrible, I haven't updated in what seems like forever. Ughhh. I feel like a major jerkface. Hopefully I can make it up to you with this chapter! Hope you like it!;-)

Recap
I look up to see a not-so-startled Adam and Jason.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
(Ty's POV)

         Adam looked slightly amused. As if he was taking my new features in. Jason looked confused, almost like he was studying me. "Well, I guess I should pack my things up and leave. No one wants a disgusting hybrid," I said sullenly. Adam and Jason just started busting out laughing. I, on the other hand looked rather confused.

        "No *gasp* Ty *gasp* we don't. *gasp* want you to leave," Adam said in between his laughing fit. "we actually prefer you not to."

         "But.... but...... it's a rule not to be a hybrid, you can't have me. I'm dangerous," I replied. "You shouldn't be around me!"

           "Ty, believe me. Your no more dangerous than we are," Jason replied.

             "Yeah right," I snapped back, rolling my eyes.

             "Fine, see for yourself," said Adam. He slowly and dramatically removed his sunglasses to reveal......... DUN DUN DUNNNNN......... Solid budder, as Adam preferred, eyes.

              "Well then. Anyone else want to join the confession circle?" I said, implying that Jason still needed to confess. He took his helmet of to reveal two glowing white eyes that give off a small amount of mist."So?" I stated. "It isn't as bad as these," I said motioning to the wings and tail.

               "Well......" Jason started. He then proceeded to remove his space suit revealing a tight, grey shirt. With strange black swirling tatoos underneath. I gasp. So does Adam.

              "The Wither's Curse," Adam whispers under his breath.Jason nods solemnly. I was shocked. We were all hybrids, of the big three, Herobrine, king of the Nether, Ender, Ruler of the End, and the Wither, with no known name(yet-_-) I just can't comprehend what is going on. I think it may be a sign.

                 "Wait. I know someone who may have answers," Adam pipes up. "My mom."

                "Adam, how could your mom, who is so sweet and generous, be hiding valuable information that we have never known our whole lives?" I ask.

                "I have no idea!" Adam exclaims. "I just get this feeling that behind her calm, motherly smile, is a devious, malicious woman." Jason and I just stared at Adam. "Just kidding I just get the feeling that she knows something that we don't."

                  "Well, how are we going to get out of the castle without anyone noticing....... you know what," I ask.

                   "I have my shades, Jason has his suit, and you..... cannn....go by air!" Adam exclaims gesturing to my wings.

                    "Yeah," I exclaimed. "Like I can really work these as soon as I got them. I risk falling on my face."

                    "Pweeaaase?" Adam pouts, jutting out his lower lip.

                     "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine," I groan. "When do we leave?"