Chapter 4

A/N
Well, that chapter was a bumpy ride and took over a week to make. Well, so yeah. Also, I'm leaving Thursday for a state writing competition all day Friday. And I'm very nervous. So here is the next chapter, hope y'all like it!
-Aqua

Recap-"Sit down, all of you. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
----------------------------------------------------------------
(Third Peron POV)

              "Once," Adam's mom started, "there were three girls. Well three magicians, one was a sorceress, another a witch, the last a clairvoyant. The trio's names are Liza, Ana, and Laney. Every Wednesday they would meet at their local village café and have girl talks. They were the best of friends, and only they had known of their powers.

                  One day, three men had come in and had occupied the table next to them. They eyed the three girls curiously. The girls, naturally, felt uncomfortable and decided to discuss elsewhere. The next Wednesday, the friends met again, and the men also were back. They offered to buy them coffee, the girls obviously knew what they were trying to do, so being the overconfident young ladies they were, they decided to stick around. They got a closer view of the men and introduced themselves.

                  One had dark brown hair and really, really, really light grey eyes, he introduced himself as Henri. The other had chocolate-brown hair and pale skin, his name was Eric, the last had black hair and white-ish skin, his name is Will. Evidently the girls introduced themselves too. And they talked the whole afternoon, and sometimes into the late evening. One special night, the guys took the girls out for a walk in the park, and their destinies were fulfilled.

                Liza had fallen in love with Henri, Ana with Eric, and Laney with Will. One particular night, on their triple-date someone had decided to mug them. The girls needed to use their powers to protect them and the guys were not in the least bit horrified. In fact, they looked slightly amused.

                The girls took them back to their house, knowing that their parents won't mind, since they all are dead. So, they all go back to Liza's house. The men tell the girls that they, too, have special abilities that are very powerful and they don't use them that often. The girls accept their truth, not thinking that they lied, they knew them too well for them to lie.

               Many, many years later, the men proposed to the girls, and of course they said ' yes.' They had known them for many years, and basically knew almost everything about them. Since they had no more family left, they decided to have a private weddings.

                After months of all of them living together in a house, one evening, Ana had a vision. She was preparing hot chocolate in mugs for everyone, when she had an excruciating headache. She dropped the mugs, screaming in pain, falling on the shards of porcelain, and started wretch.

(Switching to Ana's POV)

                 The hot chocolate was ready to be taken out of the microwave. Everyone was at the table, ready for their beverages. Suddenly, an immense amount of pain came rushing to my head. Gasping, I drop the porcelain mugs on the ground. My knees buckle and I fall on the ground and wretch. I can feel the pain of the cuts as the comforting blackness welcomes me into its domain.

                  Everything is blurry. I've never had a vision that was blurry, it's usually crystal-clear, but now it looks like I'm looking through fogged glass. The people are blurry, but I still manage to make out who is female and male. The female is laying on a bed, the male walks in and hands her a, bundle? Oh, probably a baby.