Chapter 1

A/N
Sorry everyone for the delay. I am just being lazy and studying for upcoming tests. So here is the next chapter. I hope you like it.:-)!!!!

(Sky's pov)

I had woke up in my dream last night, like I was dreaming that I was awake. And well, there were three men that started to glow with auras of black, grey, and white, when suddenly they all combined to form one huge man, and then three guys that had really similar features to Jason, Ty, and I had started to fight against Ruby(an OC of mine that I will explain later). It went on like this for a little while and then once all three of 'us' fell she started to fight the man.

*Dream End*

"Skyyyyyyyy," someone cooed.

"MoooaaaaaNNNNnn," was how I replied.

"Skyyyyyyyy you need to wake uuuuuuupp," the voice replied.

"MMMOOOOOOOAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN," was how I replied, again.

"Skyyyyyyyy, we have budder in the dining room," she replies to my moan.

"I'm listening?" is what I tried to mumble out, but it turned out to come out as "I'm fishening?

"Okay, I didn't want to have to do this, buuuuut..." Just then an ice cold feeling rips through my body.

"Ahhhhh!" I scream as I shoot up in a sitting position in my bed. I see Dawn, my girlfriend, smirking at me.

"So," she starts. "You gonna listen to me next time, or what?"

"Yes ma'am," was all I could reply.

"Anyways, everyone is waiting for you in the dining room," Dawn says. "They figured you would want to wake up and see your girlfriend on your 19 birthday."

"Just wonderful," I said sarcastically.

"Race ya to the dining room," Dawn yells as she sprints out the door. Oh well, I guess I'll go get Ty and Jason. I quickly get dressed in my usual attire. And checking the mirror to see if I looked okay. I took my shades off to see if "it" happened again. I revealed the glasses to see my usual hazel eyes. And then "it" happened again. My eyes flickered to a solid budder color, I shook it off, knowing that if I shut my eyes tight, they would return back to normal, and that is what I did. But only it stayed the same budder color. Oh Notch, oh Notch, OH NOTCH! I was practically in tears, my breathing started to get heavier and that's when my 'flashlight eyes' decided to turn back to normal. Oh well, time to get Ty.

Astrea, Ty's girlfriend, was standing by the door trying to put on the bravest face she could.

"How is he?" I pondered.

"Horrible!" She wailed. "This is the worst he's been, he can't even sit up without help. And when I walk in he was wailing from the pain. I-I-it just breaks my heart to see him so weak, so so vulnerable!" That was when the waterworks started to flow.

"Hey, it's alright, we'll help him into the wheelchair and take him down to the dining room," I replied cooing to Astrea. Over the last six months Ty has had really bad migraines, upper back pains, and lower back pains. These last two months it's gotton so horrible that Ty couldn't even walk. We put Ty in the wheelchair, then headed to Jason's room.

Jason was waiting for us outside the door, helmet off. His crystal blue eyes sparkling with amusement, and his, somehow, tan skin matched his sandy-blonde hair perfectly.

"Happy birthday, guys!" Jason exclaims.

"You too!" Ty and I both reply in unison. Together, we all head to the dining room. Once we got there we doing that the lights were off and no one was there..........

A/N
Sorry for the lack of updates, anyway I have volleyball tonight and a test tomorrow, so I'll probably work on chapter 2 riding in the car, that's all!
See ya later mai little grammar Nazis!!
Aqua out!*sassy walks out of room*