2: This man is so terrifying.

City S, one in the morning.

At the entrance of a closed commissary, a desolate and drenched young man was squatting on the ground. Half a meter away was a heavy rain.

"Unfortunate, too unlucky."

"Why did you get wet in the heavy rain when you first came here, but I wanted to go to the hotel only to find that I didn't even have any money on my body, let alone my ID card.

" It's the beauty of the car, and when I am here, I am getting wet in the heavy rain and sleeping on the street at night??"

It was Ye Qing who was squatting on the ground in the 'Trash-Ke' vest, shrinking like a poor little one at this time. At the door of the grocery store, she shivered and shivered.

"Sure enough, a rubbish like me has no qualifications to live in the world."

"It's a shame to save the world, why would a rubbish like me do this? Sure enough, I shouldn't agree, and the method of trying to get a good baby sounds good. Ah."

Ye Qing, who was squatting on the ground, muttered for a while before she stopped thinking about it with a long sigh.

At this time, he was wearing the 'Trash-Ke' vest, and his thinking was inevitably influenced by the vest. It can be said that the current Ye Qing is not Ye Qing, but a man who calls himself 'Trash-Ke'.

Ye Qing, who had calmed down, stared at the heavy rain outside for a while, then remembered that he had started to hide from the rain as soon as he came to this world, and he had not checked the task of the system.

Ye Qing tried to call out a system in his mind.

Sure enough, an interface appeared in my mind. There was a row of buttons on the left side of the interface, which displayed a series of information such as identity, items, tasks, maps, etc., and a large blank interface on the right.

Ye Qing tried to focus on the identity button, and the big interface on the right side of his mind immediately displayed the information of his current vest.

Ignoring this message directly, Ye Qing clicked the item button below, and the large interface on the right side of his mind displayed an item backpack with nine boxes filled with items.

Ye Qing wondered for a while, then remembered that this was an item from his previous ten companies.

Click on the first grid, it is a bubble gum, the introduction is that it can make the mouth smell instantly fresh and effective for one day.

Ye Qing: ...

clicking the next grid without changing his face, what appeared was a wallet soaked in water, the introduction was a wallet that someone lost, and the coins in it have been soaked in water for a long time, so I don't know if they can still be used.

Huh? Ye Qing's eyes lit up when he saw the word coin, so he hurriedly tried to take it out. After the wallet appeared in his hand, he counted the money, and there were more than 800 in total.