113: Classic three to one.

    "Why do these insects gather here in such a large number?"

    When going to the cave at the bottom of the cliff next door, Yu Lou put a few flying insects in a bottle and looked at it with some curiosity.

    "It doesn't look like any living creature in the existing records. Could it have been extinct before?"

    "Maybe."

    Behind them, Li Ling also observed the flying insects in the air, carefully avoided, and said, "Anyway, this place is here. Strange, it's the first time I've seen a cliff under the ground."

    After she said that, she looked up with a flashlight curiously, but she could only see darkness.

    "I don't know how such a large space exists, won't it collapse?"

    "It's better not to say such unlucky words."

    Yu Lou glanced at her movements, and took a few steps to reach Ye Ye beside Qing.

    While Yu Lou had been guarding him all the way, he had to keep close to him in order to maintain his own safety. The two complicated thoughts consumed a lot of his energy.

    He has always had a complicated sense of this white-robed sword spirit who claimed to be amnesiac. Although this person had saved him before, no one knew his true thoughts.

    This man's purpose is unclear, and he has non-human activism, which is likely to have a huge change in this operation.

    Don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing.

    Holding the glass bottle in his hand, Yu Lou showed a skillful smile and asked, "Mr. Ye, do you know the origin of these bugs?"

    Ye Qing didn't expect that he would suddenly ask herself, so she couldn't help looking sideways at him. Yu Lou met his eyes and smiled again.

    This man is arrogant.

    Ye Qing originally thought that his indifferent character, coupled with his previous actions, would make them feel in awe. Unexpectedly, he was still narcissistic.

    Although it always seems to be smiling, gentle and approachable, but thinking about it carefully, he is basically directing this journey. Unless Ye Qing emphasizes something, he will be forced to change under pressure.

    Even if he saw Ye Qing's extraordinaryness, he was only called 'Mr.' instead of 'Sir'.

    Ye Qing shook his head secretly in his heart, lamenting that his Transmigration Qian was similar in age to him, but his personality was a bit far behind.

    Thinking of some miscellaneous things, Ye Qing said casually: "I don't know."

    Yu Lou heard the negative answer, but did not continue to ask, he nodded, said "OK" with a smile, and then put the glass bottle Packed into backpack.

    The three walked for a while and finally came to the opposite cave.

    Ye Qing sure didn't get it wrong, passing through the large swarm of insects, a pitch-black hole appeared in front of them. And in the cave, you can still see some reflective things faintly.