108: Dreaming of returning to Qunzhou, knowing forgetting Sichuan, forgetting th

108: Dreaming of returning to Qunzhou, knowing forgetting Sichuan, forgetting this life, and stepping back home.

    The last three people discussed and discussed, but only decided to go to the mountains to look for ancient tombs the day after tomorrow. Because of the excavation site mentioned in Grandpa Li En's diary, he took the lead in formulating a preliminary plan.

    "Let's do it first, then."

    Li En finished speaking, glanced at the two who were still sitting, stopped one more glance at Li Ling's body, and ended the discussion on his own, without looking back. out of the room.

    "That's a bad character."

    Li Ling uttered in a low voice, not receiving any hint from Li En's eyes. He turned his head to look at Yu Lou, who was still sitting in his seat, smiling, and asked curiously, "You also came here because of that dream?"

    This is nonsense.

    But Yu Lou still smiled and nodded, he always seemed to be smiling, and the whole person gave the impression that he was the kind of gentle gentleman.

    "I should have arrived 2 days ago, but it was delayed for a few days because of some family affairs."

    He took the initiative to talk about his own affairs.

    "Oh, so that's how it is..."

    Li Ling nodded pretentiously, this person made her feel really comfortable, and she dawdled and asked a few questions inside, never wanting to be so quick leave.

    Yu Lou's temper was the same as his smile. He never got impatient or urged Li Ling to leave. He answered patiently and mentioned some of his own affairs from time to time so that Li Ling would not appear too embarrassed.

    The two discussed this for a while, and when Li Ling walked out of his room, he felt that his whole body had been washed, and his spirit was much more relaxed.

    Sure enough, after watching a good-looking person for a long time, the whole person will be more energetic.

    When she thought so, she saw Li En squatting at her door. Seeing her coming back, he stood up from the ground.

    "Want to come back?"

    He said so lukewarmly, and without waiting for Li Ling to reply, he gestured towards the door again.

    "Open the door. Go in and talk."

    "Why are you at the door of my room!"

    Li Ling muttered, but obediently took out the key card. After the door was closed, Li Lingcai looked at the man in the room vigilantly, and the originally happy mood calmed down.

    "What's the matter with you?" she asked.

    "That person, stay away from him."

    Li En didn't care about her completely different attitude, he found a place to sit down on his own, looked at her, and said lazily, "That guy is not that simple.