100: Big Bear: Who among you is not a contestant in this game?

    "The disparity is really huge."

    'Trash-Ke' said solemnly, and the expression of the whole person was indeed the opposite of what he said, eager to try.

    He raised his head and glanced at the scorer above, and said, "Don't be discouraged! Although we are now fourteen points less than him."

    "But trust me and kiss me!"

    'Trash-Ke' pointed at himself, a With a proud expression on his face, and regardless of the angry and disgusted eyes of everyone, he continued: "I am the hero who has saved the world!" "I

    will never fail."

    "My teammates I worked with before always said that I am The most reliable companion! It is everyone's hope."

    His expression outside the situation, or an expression that was out of tune with everyone, immediately attracted everyone's attention.

    "You bastard!"

    Someone finally spoke, he pointed at 'Trash-Ke', his expression was angry and collapsed, as if he wanted to vent all his fears on him, and the whole person was like an angry lion.

    "Since the very beginning, you've been babbling there, what's the use of you!"

    "If you're useless, shut up! Don't disrupt other people's thinking here!"

    "It's noisy!"

    "Huh?"

    'Trash-Ke' was not angry because of the man's attitude. On the contrary, he seemed particularly puzzled. He scratched his hair in distress, making the already messy hair even more fluffy. The whole person is more casual and frivolous.

    "Don't be so discouraged, maybe there is a turning point?"

    'Trash-Ke' looked at the irritable man inscrutable, and said meaningfully: "Young man, you still lack exercise."

    "You [Wow-- ] [Wow—] of it!”

    Blue veins appeared on their foreheads. If they were not trapped by the platform now, that person would have come over and beat them.

    "Haha..."

    'Moore', who was the temporary winner, laughed. His voice was not too loud, but for some reason, the rest of the group and the man in rage stopped instantly.

    'Moore' finally looked at 'Trash-Ke' again, and then at the man, with a slightly cute voice.

    "It's really sad."

    "I can't accept the reality, so I vent all my grievances to people who think they are harmless."

    He said, his eyes became more and more dangerous, and his whole person had an edge that did not match his appearance.

    "Cowardly, ignorant. This is a capital crime."

    "You!" The