62: Moore: ...what are the details?

    This is the file of a fourteen-year-old girl. The surface of the entire file bag is yellow and worn, and the documents inside are also wrinkled and torn.

    It seems that there are archives of some years, and for some unknown reason, the school has reserved them in this reference room.

    After Tao Xingwen took the files from 'Moore', he opened them and looked at them one by one.

    In the beginning, it was the profile of this girl. The girl was called Li Yue, and her photo was printed next to her. She smiled very nicely and had a kind of sunshine.

    Her family's conditions were not good, and it was specially marked as a poor family. She also had a nine-year-old younger brother. Not long after the younger brother was born, her father was paralyzed due to an accident in her early years, and only her mother was pulling the whole family.

    Li Yue herself is very upbeat. Her grades are particularly good. There is a column in the information that records the awards she has won. She wrote several lines, and she has a little bit in every subject.

    In addition to some basic information about Li Yue written on the top resume, there are also some old reports below. It seems that this girl was very famous at the time. She was an exceptionally good student and won many awards.

    There is also a newspaper that interviewed her and wrote an article about her learning experience.

    And at the bottom is a notice of missing people. It was the same photo, printed under the big missing person notice.

    【Learning Notice】

    【Li Yue, female, born in XXX, 14 years old, disappeared on the way to leave school on vacation, wearing blue and white school uniform, hair shawl, if you know her whereabouts, please contact XXX (mother). There must be a big thank you! ! ]

    Tao Xingwen looked at the sunny girl in the photo with a sad expression after reading all the information.

    He raised his head, looked up at 'Moore' in a puzzled tone, and asked in a low voice, "This girl, she is the ghost who kills now?"

    This time, he still had no clue about this matter, although everyone I noticed that one of the school rules, but it wasn't clear why I couldn't go to the bathroom and bathhouse.

    Even if it is guessed that it is related to water, so what? Where is the body? How can I survive these seven days? How can we eliminate the source of everything?

    Even the current appearance of this Specter has not been seen by anyone except the dead Li Xin.

    And Tao Xingwen is estimated to be the third person besides Lin Xin and 'Moore' who knows the face of the ghost, 'Ping Tai' is not counted, he has been sitting at the door, and has the reputation of letting go.

    But that laziness, even Tao Xingwen knew it was just an excuse.

    'Moore' changed to a strawberry-flavored candy and kept it in his mouth. Seeing Tao Xingwen looking at him sadly, he blinked innocently.