16: Ye Qing: Yes, I am the ultimate social animal

    For a period of time after that, Ye Qing, under the deliberate release of Wang Weiguo, dragged Shen Yan, who was still under surveillance, and officially started the social animal model of working overtime across the country.

    It can be said that wherever there is a strange, there are them. Not in the brush monster, is on the way to brush the monster.

    On days like this, apart from becoming more and more familiar with Shen Yan, Ye Qing had two things that made him extremely happy.

    The first one is about the main quest. Once while chatting on the road, Shen Yan suddenly mentioned that when he was in a coma, he seemed to see a red light coming from a long distance.

    The light was so dazzling that it was so illusory that he couldn't tell whether it was real or not.

    It wasn't until a few days ago that he felt the red light again, shooting from a far away place, never seeing the end, shooting into an unknown distance.

    The light is extremely fast, and it doesn't seem to exist in the real world, but through a similar feeling like the sixth sense, it directly appears in the mind and presents images.

    At that time, he was sure that the light existed, but it could not be detected with the naked eye.

    Ye Qing remembered the direction Shen Yan said in his heart, turned around and passed the news to Wang Weiguo, and asked them to investigate that place.

    Another good thing is that Ye Qing's points have finally reached more than 90 points in this continuous working social life, and he is almost able to perform 10 consecutive games.

    For this reason, Ye Qing was as excited as a chicken blood. With the belief that he could finally replace this garbage vest, he turned into the ultimate social animal. The time was so tight that Shen Yan had to force Ye Qing to rest so as not to die suddenly. working.

    This kind of work continued until one morning, when Shen Yan and Ye Qing were resting and ready to leave, Lin Yan called.

    Lin Yan's tone was a rare tiredness. He simply and directly asked the two of them to go back to City S. There was an important task that needed Ye Qing's help.

    Ye Qing wanted to continue to score ten consecutive points, but helplessly, Shen Yan didn't want to continue.

    "Go and go by yourself, I'm going back." Shen Yan's expression was cold, and he put away his luggage.

    "Don't." Ye Qing looked at him pitifully, and put a finger in front of him, "It's the last time, I promise."

    "You said the same last time."

    Shen Yan was completely unconvinced. He moved and walked directly to the door, dragging the Ye Qing pendant hanging from his waist behind him.

    "Uuuu. Don't go, stay."

    At this point, Shen Yan dragged Ye Qing to end her non-stop social life and returned to S City.

    ——The original world development——

    (The time is the day of the hospital, if there is no Ye Qing's world development line)

    There was a constant moving voice in the corridor, Lin Yan cautiously stuck his head out, and black mutant humans surrounded him. in a ward.

    They wriggled, attracted by something, desperately trying to squeeze into a ward.

    But often when they want to squeeze in, a cluster of flames spurts out of the ward, forcing out those who are about to squeeze in.

    The scene was so stalemate.

    "Ding——" The

    elevator sounded suddenly.

    "Fortunately, I caught up." A frivolous man's voice sounded.

    Lin Yan was startled by this sudden appearance, she quietly held out her phone, and three people appeared on the screen, two men and one woman.

    "Hurry up and fix it." The man standing at the front said, his voice had an indescribable feeling, with a bit of a peculiar charm, "Don't have any accidents."

    "Understand, understand."

    Lin Yan frowned. What happened to helping people? To be able to break through the warning outside, what is the purpose?

    She was thinking, but heard the only woman speak.

    "Oh, there's a little bug alive."

    The woman's words were very instructive, and Lin Yan was shocked. She didn't know if the woman was talking about herself.

    what happened?

    Lin Yan thought dully, only to feel the countless negative emotions pouring out of his heart for a moment, which turned into incomparable fear, and his body trembled completely uncontrollably.

    "Anyway, if you want to destroy this place, solve these things first."

    Finally, she heard the man say this.

    [On May 23, 2024, a major fire broke out in XX Hospital in X City, killing hundreds of people. The country mourned for three days in memory of the victims who died in the fire and the firefighters and fighters who died in the disaster relief. 】