60: Ping Tai: It is already lying flat, and it cannot be flat.

    This small lake is located in the area behind the teaching building. Like the grove, it exists as a campus landscape. Next to it is the dormitory building.

    It's class time now, and there are not many people in the entire grove, let alone the small lake surrounded by the grove.

    'Ping Tai' had already sat on the stone beside the lake, watching 'Moore' standing by the lake, walking left and right.

    "Hmm. Is that so?"

    "Ah, it's too much to treat me like this."

    "I'm... um... maybe that's okay..."

    'Moore' looked at it for a while, then When he started talking by himself, his expression was very tangled, and it seemed that something had happened, which made him not very happy.

    He stomped his feet, turned his head angrily, and saw 'Ping Tai' sitting on the stone looking at him.

    'Moore': "......"

    'Ping Tai' didn't know why 'Moore'' eyes suddenly became so strange, he yawned and said perfunctorily: "What? Who are you talking to? ?"

    "Of course..."

    'Moore' said finally, and whispered again. He blinked innocently and stared at 'Ping Tai' for a long time, looking particularly innocent and cute.

    "I won't mention this for the time being."

    'Moore' said hesitantly, he looked at 'Ping Tai' and said with a very cute expression: "Ping Tai, you know that the one you are sitting on is the one where the crime happened. Is that right ?"

    "That big sister is here because someone did some very bad things, and she was finally pushed into the water with a rock tied to it."

    "Even now, that big sister will come here every night to remember the past. Let's increase your grievances."

    "Ping Tai, you are really amazing! You can find the key at a glance."

    'Ping Tai': "..."

    Why does not have a reliable teammate? Why are you doing this to me? ? 'Ping Tai' fell into contemplation.

    'Moore' was still looking at him with admiration, and 'Ping Tai' glanced back, the lake behind the stone was deep enough to drown a normal person.

    This rock is relatively large around, which is why he chose it. Although the rock was shaking when he was sitting before, he still thought that it was not very reliable, but he was too lazy to get up, so he didn't care.

    Now that I think about it, it is probably caused by the girl's struggle.

    "Cough cough."

    'Ping Tai' coughed twice, and seeing that 'Moore' was still looking at him with an interesting expression, he simply lay flat on the stone.