93: Garbage-Ke: I have a lot of experience.

    The three-story structure is like a labyrinth, and there is no end to it.

    Everyone turned several corners, but still did not find any other gains. The aisle could not see the end, and every door was tightly closed, like a mirror replica, no difference.

    "Why don't we go directly to the fourth floor."

    Lin Wan had been following everyone. After she knocked on the door and still didn't respond, she looked at Tao Xingwen and a few people behind her with some unease.

    Before, they walked to see if there was a door that could be opened, but until now, everyone has not gained anything, and instead was a little upset by this oppressive environment.

    "It can only be a waste of time. What we need to do now is to get more props as soon as possible, instead of wasting time here."

    "Don't forget that guy, it is likely that we have collected more than us."

    "It's true... it's not good if there's no gain in this way."

    Xiang Liang frowned as well, he murmured, turned to look at Tao Xingwen, and agreed: "It's our best choice to give up the third floor now. You have other ideas. What?"

    Tao Xingwen was silent for a while, then shook his head. They had been searching the third floor for almost five minutes, and all they could see was the closed door of the constantly crooked aisle, which really wasted some time.

    'Trash-Ke' has been following everyone bored. Before, he was like a quiet bystander, quietly watching everyone. Now that they all wanted to leave, he innocently asked: "Want to? Are you back in the previous corridor?"

    "Well."

    Everyone had a bad impression of 'Trash-Ke', and they always felt that this person was strange, so only Tao Xingwen responded.

    "Hmm."

    'Trash-Ke' didn't care about the attitude of the people around him. He looked at Tao Xingwen, pointed to the aisle behind him, and said, "But the road has changed."

    "The front suddenly changed from the left to the right. ."

    The expression of 'Trash-Ke' is still as innocent as before, it looks like a pure little white flower, and the tone is like saying something common.

    His words made everyone's eyes turn to the aisle behind him. They didn't pay attention before, but when he said it, everyone found that it was exactly as he said, and the original aisle had become a little strange at this time.

    "What's the matter!" The man next to him immediately exclaimed.

    The rest of the people were taken aback by this development, but before they could make a move, there was a sudden sound of 'da da' footsteps on the corridor behind them, as if a child ran past there.

    Lin Wan was standing at the front, but she turned her head as soon as the footsteps came out, only to see a white corner running into the front corner.