27: **: I am a liar

27: **: I am a liar

    Ye Qing dreamed of a memory belonging to 'Trash-Ke' again.

    This time, he was different from the green and energetic feeling before, but he was surrounded by mud, breathing in the world with difficulty.

    (First view below)

    In the dazzling sunlight, he was wearing black clothes, holding two photo frames in his hands, standing in front of the wreath, looking down at the ground beneath his feet.

    Surrounded by crowds in the same black clothes, there are people of the same age as him, as well as older workers.

    Why is it like this?

    He thought, looking at the floor in front of him, there were messy voices in his ears, and he consciously felt like an empty space in his heart, there was nothing, and he couldn't see anything.

    "Oh, poor boy, this happened at such a young age."

    "No, it's really a sin."

    "What a poor family, hey."

    There were voices around, but he couldn't hear, or I heard it, but I didn't understand what they were saying.

    There was a ringing

    sound in his ears, his body seemed to be nailed to the spot, and the black photo frame he was holding in his hand seemed to have become one, turning into a black boulder, pressing him down.

    Why is this happening?

    Why is that?

    He thought in a trance, oh yes, it's because of the money.

    In order to treat his mother's illness, his father went to those people for money. Those people borrowed money from his father in the early years. At that time, the family was relatively wealthy and his mother was very healthy, so thinking of the principle of helping if he could, his father borrowed money. .

    But it hasn't been paid until now, so my father went to them.

    His head turned slightly, and the crowd around him came into view. Their faces were all serious, but there was not much sadness.

    No one is really upset about this, right? Everyone just has to go through a process.

    Only him, only him, is it sad?

    Someone walked up to him, and a light fragrance came. Is the head teacher.

    "**" she said in a low voice, "Don't be sad, the teacher will help you."

    Why do you want to help me? He lowered his head, thinking a little in a daze. At this moment, Emmanuel's head seemed to be made of wood, and it seemed like someone was sawing something in his head.

    But the body opened its mouth as if it had an autonomous response, and said in a sad voice, "Thank you, teacher for your concern."