𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 - 𝒥𝒲

𝘑𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:

𝘑𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:

Me and y/n have been together for a year now. She's a dancer and I go to almost all preformances she has.

I'm proud of her, but I've never tell her that. I don't know why, but I never find a right moment to tell her that I'm proud of her.

Today's y/n's preformance. She has been in dancing studio since 6am. I promised her that I'll come and she was so happy to hear that I'll come.

It's 5pm now and y/n's preformance starts in 30 minutes. Jayla and Jaden are coming with me today and both of them are really exited to see her dance. We sat somwere closer to the stage.

𝘺/𝘯'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷:

Okay one last deep breath before i go on the stage with Lilly (your fellow dancer). ''You ready'' Lilly asked ''always'' I answered and we steped on stage. Me and Lilly had ben preacticing this choreography for long time and it was hard to learn it, but we are ready to dance it in front of judges. 

I looked at my boyfriend and he gave me a small smile, I smiled back and lights turned off. The show's starting. 

We danced our dance for 15 minutes. Now we're finally finished and we're changing back to our casual clothes. I heard a knock on the doors of my cabin and I opened it. I saw Javon standing here with my favourite flowers and my favourite candies in his hands.

He gave me the things and i put them in the desk. ''You were amazing ma, I loved it'' I smiled and hugged him ''thanks J, I'm glad you liked it''. I gave him a kiss and the sat down on the shair next to the make-up desk. 

I saw Javon looking at me so I turned to him ''what's wrong  baby'' I asked ''nothing is just that I'm really proud of you. I know I never said that before but I never found the right moment to tell you that''.

He's proud of me! I blushed and he came over to hug me again. ''I'm really proud of you ma'' ''I'm proud of you too baby''.

 ''I'm really proud of you ma'' ''I'm proud of you too baby''

Short one because I didn't know what to write anymore.

Word count: 408

Love yall!