𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 - 𝘼𝙨𝙝

Reader's pov:

Reader's pov:

Waking up on your first day of period is never good. Especially for me; I hate when I get it, because then I always have cramps and my head is hurting mostly I can't even sleep. I finally got up from bed and got myself ready for the day (in bed). Just as I laid down I got a text from Ash, thank good.

𝘍𝘢𝘷 𝘣𝘰𝘺♡

Wanna come over?

𝘠/𝘯/𝘯🤍

Yeah I'll be over in 10.

𝘍𝘢𝘷 𝘣𝘰𝘺♡

Ok, see ya.

𝘠/𝘯/𝘯🤍

See ya.

I wasn't in the mood to walk, but my mom's on bussines trip and dad's at work so I have no one to drive me there. I put my sneakers on and went outside. As I started walking I put some music on so it won't be so boring. 

While I was walking I noticed how empty streets actually are, I looked at the date and realize that it's Thursday and everybody are in school; Well fuck it It's not the first time I'm skipping school and my parents don't even mind.

Finally after long 10 minutes of walking I arrived to Fez and Ash's place. I knocked on the doors and Ash immediately opened them ''Hey ma'' ''Hey'' I said and walked inside waiting for Ash who was closing the doors and then locking them.

When he finally finished he turned to me and hugged me I hugged him back and closed my eyes. ''That time of the month again'' he asked, I just nodded not wanting to response in any other way. 

Next thing I know was Ash carrying me to his room. He gently laid me down on his bed and gave me his hoodie ''I'll be back in a minute okay'' was all he said before walking out of his room. I quickly put his hoodie on.

I guess Ashtray actually kept his word and came back in a minute with bunch of snacks and drinks in his arms. He put them on the floors and joined me on bed, cuddling to me. He wrapped his hands around me and kissing my cheek.

''Get some rest ma, I'll be there with you'' he said in soft tone ''I love you'' I said and tried to kiss him but instead he kissed me. ''I love you too ma'' was the last thing he said to me before I fell asleep in his arms.

 ''I love you too ma'' was the last thing he said to me before I fell asleep in his arms

Hey yall, I know it's bad but I've tried.

Word count: 440

Love yall!