𝔽!𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕡 - 𝔸𝕤𝕙

Reader's pov:

Reader's pov:

Being Nate Jacobs' little sister sucks more than everything. I have an abusive dad and two brothers and I just can't decide which one is more annoying. Probably Nate. Thankfully I have good friends who I can trust and an amazing boyfriend.

I came home from school hoping that I'll have a normal day and try to relax. None of that happened; No as sson as I stepped in the house my idiotic father pulled me by the wrist to the kitchen where my mom was - drunk (again).

I definitelly knew why he did that. I got a C in math and mom told him even tho I begged her not to tell him. ''How can you get C in math'' dad started ''it just happened, it's my first one this year afterall'' I quietly answered tried not to raise my voice.

''How will you apply to college if you're a failure'' he started to raise his voice ''it's only one C, it won't matter next year dad'' I said to him ''YES it will matter when you'll be appliying to college''. He started to yell and I started getting scared because he's always so abusive when he's mad.

''It's only one C, it won't happen again'' I said really quietly ''You y/n, you're a failure and I hope you know that, can't you be like Nate'' ''how's Nate any better than me'' i asked him and began to cry. ''Of course he's better than you y/n'' my drunk mother spoke ''see even your mom admited it'' dad said and slapped me across the face, scratching a part of my cheek and leaving a smaller scar and bruise on it.

I turned to him with tears in my eyes ''that better be a warning to not to get another C understand'' dad asked with stern voice ''y-yes'' I said and fight to hold my tears back. I walked out from kitchen and went to my room.

When I came to my room I looked at my mirror and stare at the small scar and the bruise that started to show. It wasn't the first time that dad woud hit me, but it did hurt and that a lot. I began to cry again.

30 minutes later I decided to go to Ash so i tried to cover my scar and bruise as much as it was possible. I dressed up in leggings and oversized hoodie, took my phone, quickly and quetly went downstairs and then outside. I ran for a little so I nobody from my family could see me.

Distance between my house ans Ash's house isn't big so mostly I walk for 10 or 15 minutes. While walking it started to rain - great. Even tho I had a hood on it was raining too much and slowly I was fully wet. I didn't know if my make-up is still on, but I hoped it was.

As I got to Ash's house I was all wet and cold too. I knocked on doors and Ash opened, his smile quickly faded when he saw me standing on his doorstep all wet and probably my mascara running down my cheek. He took me in and we went to his room.

''Why didn't you text me to pick you up'' was the first thing he said before he took my hood off. ''I sneaked out, me and dad had a fight again'' I answered. ''Did he do this to you too'' he said and gently stoked my cheek where my scar was.

''Yeah... he did'' I answered softly and Ash kissed my cheek. After the kiss he gave me his sweatpants and hoodie to wear. I quickly got changed and soon we were cuddling on his bed. I had my head resting on Ash's chest.

''What happened that your dad hit you again today'' he asked and looked down at me. ''I got C on math test and he was pissed off'' I told him ''because of a stupid C'' ''yeah, my family is fucked up'' I said and chuckled ''well you're not believe me or not'' he said and also chuckled.

 ''I got C on math test and he was pissed off'' I told him ''because of a stupid C'' ''yeah, my family is fucked up'' I said and chuckled ''well you're not believe me or not'' he said and also chuckled

Enjoy this video after reading this:

Word count: 731

Love yall!