ℂ𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 - 𝔸𝕤𝕙

Ash and I had another argument

Ash and I had another argument. It was not the first time that we argued, but it did hurt me. Every time we fought it hurt me. Even tho we always made up I just can't stand arguments. This time we fought because Ash hasn't took even a minute for me in the last two weeks and of course it annoyed me. He just can't put drugs and dealing before me. 

I do understand that his and Fez's business is dangerous and they have to be careful, but still I'm his girlfriend and if I can get him all my attention to him when he wants, then he has to do the same so it can be fair.

I was sitting on his bed while ash was on his chair. Every few minutes I saw him lookin at me with no emotions and if you ask me I was too tired to argue with him why he almost never show his emotions. 

Soon I got annoyed and decided to leave. I was mad at Ash and wanted to go home, the only place I wanted to be at this time was my room. I walked home while listening to Queen. It's my favourite band and I love their music, it makes me feel better.

As I came home my mom was in the kitchen feeding my baby sister Isabella. I went to the kitchen and gave mom a hug and then pressed a kiss on Isabella's cheek making her giggle. ''When is dad coming home'' I asked ''Probably late he has a bussy night today'' mom answered. My dad's a doctor and he mostly works at night so he can spend day with us. I do miss him having him around all the time like I used to when I was little, but now I have Isabella and Ash i guess.

Three hours later it was 10pm, my mom already went to bed because she was tired and I was the only awake in the house. Soon I got two messages from Ash;

 𝙁𝙖𝙫 𝙗𝙤𝙮:

Ma, are you awake?

seen 10:05pm

𝙁𝙖𝙫 𝙗𝙤𝙮:

I'm sorry for how I acted today.

seen 10:09pm

I didn't wand to text him back so I ignored him and tried to fall asleep. When I was almost asleep, I heard a knock on my window, but I ignored it thinkingit was just a raindrop since it was raining outside. Minute later I heard another knock on the window and this time i decided to go check what is going on.

As I looked out of the window I saw Ash standing next to it. I was still mad at him, but I had to let him in because it was freezing. I let him in and saw his red puffy eyes. I immediately knew he was crying.

I sat on my bad while he sat on the floor. ''I'm really sorry baby'' he mumbled making me feel bad. I saw him crying for the first time then and if Ash was crying in front of me then he was really hurt.

''I'm sorry too'' I answered looking at Ash who was crying again. ''I didn't mean to hurt you today, and I promise every time that it won't happen again but I always break this promise''. He was crying hard and I hugged him and kissed his head ''It's okay baby, just don't put drugs and work before me'' I said before kissing his head again.

''You're not mad'' he asked with soft voice. ''I was, but I can't be mad at you for long especially when you're like this'' I said and both of us chuckled softly.

Later me and Ash were cuddling on my bed. Ash was holding me tight to his chest while I was softly rubbing his cheeks and kissing his tattoos making him fall asleep. ''I love you'' I said and kissed his cheek one more time. 'Damn this boy must have a soft spot for me' I though before I fell asleep. 

Got bored, anyways ive me ideas for more

Word count: 708

Love yall!