𝘾𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜? - 𝙅𝙒

Reader's pov:

Reader's pov:

Having a boyfriend and male best friend aka Noah Schnapp can be complicated. It's not that they don't like each other, but Javon lives in Atlanta while I'm living in LA next to Noah so we spend most of our time together. Me and Noah met about eight years ago on an audition for Stranger Things and we immediately clicked while me and Javon met three years ago on set of Euphoria where I'm playing Maddy's little sister. We started dating two years later.

I was bored at home today and just when I was about to call Javon, Noah called me asking if he can come over. Of course the answer was yes since I was bored and didn't had nothing to do; My dad was on Top Gun set, my mom was also somewhere and my brother went out with friends so I had no one to annoy.

Noah came over in two minutes, he just came in and I was used to it, he does that all the time when he come over. My parents are used to it as well. I ran downstairs and we did our little handshake as always.

''So what now'' he asked ''we order pizza (or any other food you want) and watch a movie we don't really like so we can criticize it later'' I said ''oh we're definitely doing this''. We ran to my room order food and choose a movie that I both of us don't like (my opinion: He's all that).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About six or seven hours passed I think so Noah had to go home and I still had nothing to do, so I decided to face time Javon. He answered not even in a second. ''Hey ma'' he said happily ''hey J, how are you'' I answered him with a smile ''I'm good, you'' ''I'm good, bored, but good'' I said and he laughed. ''So you didn't do nothing today'' ''Well Noah came over and we ordered food and then we watched a movie that both of us don't like and we critcized it later, we filmed bunch of Tik Toks together and did random things'' I explained.

His face got kinda sad and he let out a small sad 'Oh' and looked at him in concern ''are you mad on me or something'' I asked and got a bit worried ''no, of course not but'' he got silent and he looked like he was about to cry ''but what'' I asked ''are you cheating on me with Noah'' my eyes went widen.

''No why would you think that'' I said ''well you're hanging out with him a lot and you two have so many posts with each other on social media'' he explained. I smiled softly at him ''Javon I would never cheat on you. Yeah Noah's my best friend and we hang out a lot I know that, but I love you, just you'' I said and he smiled ''so everything's good'' ''don't worry you're the only boyfriend I have''.

There was some minutes of laughing when Javon spoke ''I think I need to hang out with Noah more when I come to LA'' ''and when exactly is that'' I asked stil laughing ''next week'' he said. ''Wait really, you're coming to LA next week'' I said excited ''suprise'' he said and laughed. We talked for about two hours when I feel asleep on face time. Javon probaby took a screenshot of me sleeping.

Hey guys, sorry for not posting anything, but I have a summer break and I'm out with my friends a lot

Hey guys, sorry for not posting anything, but I have a summer break and I'm out with my friends a lot. I'll try to write more.

Word count: 642

Love yall!