𝕄𝕪 𝕘𝕪𝕞𝕟𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝕘𝕚𝕣𝕝 - 𝕁𝕎

Javon's pov:

Javon's pov:

My girlfriend y/n's training gymnastic since she was 4. I know she's good at it, but I never saw her train or competite. It's not that I didn't want to watch her, but her competitions were always in differnet countries.

I was chilling on my bed when my dad came in ''Javon, y/n's mom asked me to picke her up from training, are you coming with me?'' he asked. ''Yeah, sure. I'll be down in 5'' ''alright, I'll be waiting for you in the car'' ''got it''.

My dad left the room and I put my hoodie on, grabbed my hat and went out to dad's car. I sat on the passenger seat and my dad started the car. I was exited to see y/n train for the first time ever. The car ride wasn't long probably 10 minutes or less.

We went to the athletic centre where y/n's training and I'm not gonna lie, it's huge. Bigger than I expected to be. I looked at the time and realised that y/n is still training. I asked random man where's the gym that y/n's training in and he told me which doors and then where to.

Me and dad went to the gym and saw y/n training. She was really good on parallel bars. She was amazing. We watched her to all the tricks she can ''she's good, isn't she'' my dad asked ''yeah she is'' I answered looking at my girlfriend.

15 minutes later y/n finished with her training and went to change. She didn't even see me, because she was talking with her coach before she went to change. Soon she came out and when she saw me and my dad she ran to us. 

''What are you guys doing here, I though my mom's going to pick me up'' she said before giving me a hug.  ''y/m/n asked me to pick you up, because she's going to work late, and she also asked if you can stay the night because she doesn't want you to be alone at night''. She looked at my dad and then me ''so can I stay?'' she asked my dad nervously ''For sure you can stay y/n, there's no problem with that'' my dad answered smiling at her ''thank you so much DJ'' she thanked my dad and we left to go home.

As we came home me and y/n went to my room. We made a plan of bunch of things we wanted to do and we did some of them. We played video games, went live with my siblings on Instagram, watched movies and did million other things.

Later that evening we were cuddling on my bed. ''You were amazing today'' I told her ''thank you baby'' she answered and snuggled closer to me ''you're also an amazing boxer'' she said and closed her eyes. ''I love you y/n y/m/n y/l/n'' i whispered to her ''I love you too Javon Wanna Walton'' she whispered back and soon she was out like a light.

Y/n will always be my gymnastic girl.

I got this idea yesterday at school and wanted to write it

Word count: 558

Love yall!