𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 - 𝘼𝙨𝙝

Reader's pov:

Reader's pov:

My parents divorced when I was four due to physical abuse. Since then I lived with mom in East Highland. After i finished with primary school and started going to high school she changed. She didn't change by her personality but by the way she take care of me or how she acts in front of people.

When me and Ash started dating things got easier but mom couldn't accpet that he's adrug dealer so that was the point of most of our arguments. I hated them I really did, because I never thought that she'll change that much my home didn't feel like home anymore.

Everything got messed up when one day I came home from school and found mom in the kitchen making out with another guy. It wasn't the first time that I saw her making out with a guy she met at the club, but having a deifferent guy almost every day pissed me of. I went straight to my room put my ear-pods in and turend music to full volume.

I didn't want to be near her anymore. Hour later she went out (again) and I was on the edge of tears. I missed mom like she was before so carring and sweet, and I missed my normal life with with her.

As soon as I heard a car drive away I went out and walked to Ash's house crying. I did that a lot of times when I had a bad day, but that day I really didn't feel like I want to live anymore. As I came to Ash's house I knocked on the front doors and Fez opened ''you wassup kid'' ''hey Fez, is Ash in his room'' he nodded and closed the doors. ''Okay, thank you'' was all I said before going to Ash's room.

When I knocked on his room's doors he opened and pulled me into a hug. ''Bad day ma'' he asked with his soft voice while closing the doors. ''Yeah'' I said and hugged him tight ''What's wrong, what happened'' ''It's mom'' I sadi ''what has she done again'' ha asked with concern voice '' It doesn't feel like home when I'm with her'' I said and started crying softly.

''I only feel like I'm home when I'm with you'' I said while ash was kissing my forehead. '' I feel like I'm home when I'm with you too ma'' he said and hugged me tighter. ''You know you can live here with me and Fez if you don't feel safe at home anymore'' ''wait really'' I asked and he just simply nodded. Small smile appeared on my face ''thank you so much'' i said before kissing his cheek. ''You're always welcomed ma''.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰, 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘴𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘴𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘍𝘦𝘻 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘴𝘩, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦.

 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘈𝘴𝘩, 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘦

Hey guys, sorry for not being much active. My friend I know since kindergarten passed away due to cancer and I'm having a hard time rn.

Word count: 561

Love yall!