𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕔𝕙 - 𝕁𝕎

Living in San Diego, California, having well known father and being famous because of your modelling carrer since I was a baby is probably everyone's wish

Living in San Diego, California, having well known father and being famous because of your modelling carrer since I was a baby is probably everyone's wish. My father's one of the best navy aviators - Captain Pete Mitchell aka Maverick as his nickname is since he joined U.S. Navy-Fighters Weapons school TOPGUN. 

Having a great relationship with my dad and his team and having an amazing boyfriend is the thing I love the most. Me and Javon spend most of the time at the beach (when javon's not filming and I'm not doing photoshoots for famous clothing and skin care brands).

Today I had a photoshoot on the beach about 1 mile awy from TOPGUN. I was kinda nervous about it, not because I had to pose in bikini and really short clothes and dresses for beach, but because photoshot was near local cafe&pub where my dad and his team are spending most of their free time so I became kinda nervous if he will see me in all these clothes.

At 1pm I started with photoshoot and as soon as i got there make-up artists and hairdressers surrounded me and started doing my make-up and hair. After full makeover I finally got dressed in first dress. It was cute and simple and I definitely loved it. 

An hour later I had a smaller break and Javon also texted me I want to have a small date at the beach and I of course said yes. Five minutes passed and I had to get ready for bikini part of photoshoot. Bikinis were actually really cute and not too revealing and I absulutely adore these ones. 

When I was about to take some photos with little bit more revealing bikini my dad and is team showed on the beach  great really great. Thankfully they didn't saw me because they were too busy with playing football. By the time they finished with the game I was also finished with my photoshoot and on my way home to get things for beach.

As I came home only my dog Willow was there so I quickly packed my bag for beach and put my swimwear on. Javon also called me that he's on his way to my place to pick me up. I quickly dressed up in some shorts and cropped top and ran outside. As I came outside Javon was already waiting for me in his car. I quickly jumped in the car greeting Javon with a quick kiss.

''Hey baby'' I said while putting my sunglasses on ''hey ma'' he said back and started driving to beach. ''How was photoshoot today'' he asked ''it was great, I was kind nervous'' ''why, it's not the first time you had a photoshoot'' Javon said while looking at the road. ''I had to pose in bikini and well it was near the cafe&pub and then dad showed up with his team but they didn't saw me.. thankfully'' I explained and Javon smiled.

''You were scared that your dad will see you posing'' he asked ''well duhh, I was wearing a bikini and he could saw me'' ''but he didn't and I'm pretty sure your poses were normal and bikinis weren't too revealing'' he said making me more calm. ''No they weren't'' I answered him and both of us laughed.

Five minutes later we arrived to the beach and took our bags from backseats. We walked to the the beach holding hands and also found a nice spot where we put our things. Soon we were in the water doing random things and at the end we ended up in each other's arms kissing softly.

At evening we were sitting at out towels. My head was resting on Javon's shouked while his head was resting on mine. ''Ma'' ''hmm'' I said enjoying the sunset ''you are so beautiful, you know'' he said before kissing my head ''I love you, you know that'' I answered as thank you for what he said ''I love you more'' he said back ''and I love you a bit more'' I said and lughed ''not possible'' he answered and also laughed.

There was some minutes of silence when Javon broke it ''practically we can't tell each other how much I love you and you love me'' I smiled ''I know'' I said and pecked his lips ''I love you baby'' I said ''I love you too ma'' he said and kissed me again.

Hope yall like it. It just came to my mind today when I was watching Top Gun: Maverick and I had to write it.

Word count: 801

Love yall!