𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕁𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕟

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗  Can't spend a day without talking to you, especially when you or him are filming new                       movie/series

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ He loves and absolutely adores you, when you're waering his clothes (mostly hoodies                       and sweatpants).

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Head, cheek and lips kisses ALL the time, sometimes neck kisses too, but mostly kisses                     on lips.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Late night walks or late night drives around the city. You two also spend a lot time                              walking in the nature together.

˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Dancing in the rain. It's one of things you and Javon do when it's raining outside. Mostly                   you two catch a fever.

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Cuddles 24/7. When you two are cuddling he can't let you go out of his hands because                       he'll get ''cold'' if you go. Even tho he annoys you sometimes with this you can't be mad                   at him and cuddle with him even if that means whole day. You two enjoy each other's                       company.

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ You supporting him at his boxing competitions he has. 

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Him checking on you every minute when you two aren't together. After some calls and                     messages you mostly ignore him until he doesn't come to your place and be with you                       for whole day.

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Javon calling you by so many nicknames like ma, baby, princess and pretty girl. You're                     mostly calling him baby, pretty boy and J.

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Your family is adoring Javon and Javon's family is adoring you. His siblings love you                            and Daelo see you as his sister.

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Javon being jealous when you hang out with Noah and Finn ''too'' much. He's mostly                        jealous when you and Noah are live on instagram and you two are reading random                             comments and reacting to them with funny answers.

 ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ Him being scared while watching Stranger Things or horror movies, but he's acting                             brave because he doesn't want you to see him being scared.

I know this is for trash, but anyway enjoy this video of Noah Schnapp's live:

Word Count: 387

Love yall!