𝕐/ℕ 𝕁𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣 - 𝕁𝕎

Being Kylie Jenner's daughter is probably something every girl wish for

Being Kylie Jenner's daughter is probably something every girl wish for. Well yeah it is something amazing. My mom is KYlie Jenner aka the world's youngest self made billionare, my dad is Travis Scott, my grandmother is Kris Jenner and we can't forget all of my aunties and uncles Khloe, Kim, Kourtney and Rob Kardashian and of course miss Kendall Jenner aka the world's richest model. I also have a baby sister Stormy and I love her so much. 

My boyfriend is Javon Walton - HBO series Euphoria and Netflix series The Umbrella academy star. He's also a boxer and I support him in every step of his way. We met on MTV awards in 2020 (just pretend he was there) and became very close soon. In 2021 he asked me out and I was over the moon when he asked me. Of course I said yes (I mean who wouldn't) and we simply became a couple.

When we told my mom and dad about us dating mom was pround of her little girl and dad was also proud. Telling the world about us becoming a couple was much harder than telling our families; It brought hate, not much but there was hate especially because one of my good friends is Finn Wolfhard and well some of my fans ship us even tho we told them that we do NOT have feelings for each other and we are friends.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Javon decided to come over and my parents have no problem with it I mean we're hanging out at each other's places all the time. As soon as Javon came in the house he made his way to my room. It didn't even took long until he knocked on my room's doors and came in before I could even say something.

''Y/n/n'' ha said before sitting on bed and kissing my cheek ''Javon'' I finally spoke back. ''So is it real'' he asked ''what's real'' I played dumb knowing damn well that he was asking me about the vacations my parents and his parents were planing to go together with all of us cHiLdReN.

''The vacations y/n Kylie probably already told you'' he answered almost losing his breath. ''Don't worry baby mom and dad already told me about them and yes it is real, we are going to vacations together'' his eyes went widen and he hugged me ''I can't wait'' ''me too''.

Later that evening we were cuddling on my bed watching CSI: Crime Scene Investigation when Stormi came in the room ''y/n'' she said softly ''what's wrong baby'' I asked her ''I can't sleep'' she answered and before I could answered Javon picked her up and lay her down next to me. She covered herself with a blanket and watched some CSI with us before she fell asleep.

Javon and I watched her sleep for some time before I turned the TV off and cuddle to Javon's chest. Javon hugged me and soon my eyes got heavier and heavier I closed them and I was asleep.

KYLIE'S POV:

As me and Travis came upstairs Stormi wasn't in her room and I immediately knew she's in y/n's room. I slowly pened the door and saw Javon, y/n ans Stormi snuggled together under the bed sheets. They looked cut so I left the room and closed the doors.

As I came to mine and Travis' bedroom I laid on bed when Travis came out the bathroom. ''Where's Stormi'' he asked in soft tone ''with y/n and Javon sleeping'' I answered smiling at the fact that my girl is almost grown up and have a boyfriend who's carring and lovely.

 ''Where's Stormi'' he asked in soft tone ''with y/n and Javon sleeping'' I answered smiling at the fact that my girl is almost grown up and have a boyfriend who's carring and lovely

I really don't know what this is, but it just got into my head. I'm sorry for not being much active, I'll try to be more.

I hope some of you knoy what CSI is, if you don't here's a short clip:

Word count: 685

Love yall!